White Mountain AZ Rally - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-23-2008, 05:38 PM   #1

Trailer: Scamp 13 ft
Registry
Just a note and a few pictures from the White Mountain Rally in AZ from last weekend (Aug 15-18). First, a note of thanks to our Hosts, Nancy and Elly, Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. There were nine fiberglass trailers there, 3 Scamps, 3 Casitas, 1 Bigfoot, 1 Burro, and 1 Astro (the forerunner to Compact and Trailswest). We enjoyed the trailer tours and fun comparing features and all. Harry had a real insight on the history of his Astro trailer too...very interesting. We also had a potluck and BBQ saturday evening. Plenty of good food and coversation to go around. We did, however, have to cut that short for a while as a thunderstorm rolled in and the rain and winds come up. After the storm, we gathered under an awning and continued visiting and enjoyed the cool, crisp air. The clean mountain air was wonderful, as was the scenery at that altitude. Sunday we all enjoyed some more visits and then most of us had to pack up and say goodby 'til next time. I would certainly say "A good time was had by all"! If I suceed, here are some pics.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCF1499.JPG   DSCF1500.JPG  

DSCF1501.JPG   DSCF1502.JPG  

Chris L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 05:39 PM   #2

Registry
And here are a couple of shots at the campground for the rally. Hopefully some of the others will post some of their pictures as well.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCF1497.JPG   DSCF1498.JPG  

Old 08-23-2008, 08:28 PM   #3

Trailer: 13 ft Scamp
Quote:
And here are a couple of shots at the campground for the rally. Hopefully some of the others will post some of their pictures as well.
Sounds like you had a good time, perhaps next time we can make it up from Tucson.
dsheets70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 09:30 PM   #4
Administrator

Trailer: Casita 1999 17 ft Liberty Deluxe
Registry
Thanks for posting the pics, Chris! Arizona's beautiful (of course), and it's nice to know everybody enjoyed it. Nine trailers sounds like the perfect number: big enough for variety but small enough you can really visit and get to know each other.

Info on Adding Photos to a Post
RV Life Network FAQ
Mary F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 01:38 PM   #5

Registry
Yes, we all got to know each other pretty well and always have a good time visiting and showing off our fiberglass trailers. 'Til the next gathering.....
Old 08-27-2008, 07:12 PM   #6

Trailer: 1971 Astro (ie. Campster/Hunter I)
Send a message via MSN to Harry Young Send a message via Yahoo to Harry Young
Angry

I double exposed all of my pics, got them from Wally World today on disc... ...I lost it all or I would post...Thanks for doing it yourself...I had a great time with great people and will do it again.

Harry

Quote:
Harry Young is offline   Reply With Quote