A Good Article About Full-Timing - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-11-2013, 06:32 AM   #1

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
A Good Article About Full-Timing

I came across this article this morning about full-time rving when I was trying to find something on full-timing in tiny trailers which I haven't really done yet but I know there are blogs: The Transition to RV Fulltiming – Factors to Consider | Art of Fulltime RV Living It really is an excellent article which seemed to cover everything I could think of that I have read is important. I've been planning forever but I don't think you can ever get too much insight. I think if I had the trailer and the tow vehicle in the driveway (and a couple of major details taken care of), I could be ready to go in about two hours, I'd just contact the realtor, put "free" on everything in the house and drag it to the yard........... Be gone by noon!
Cathy P. is offline   Reply With Quote