Dog fencing - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-09-2016, 03:31 PM   #21

Trailer: 2001 13 ft Scamp / 1993 Jeep Cherokee
Here's the little fences under the door. The bottom picture has a cooling rack standing on end where "the little fence" attaches to the Big fence, this fills in a bigger gap. I know with Lily I don't need to fill in the gap but you never know.
Attached Thumbnails
Fence #4.jpg   Fence #2.jpg  

2019 Ram Longhorn
Joy A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 06:03 PM   #22

Name: Sharon
Trailer: UHaul
Massachusetts
Registry
I use sheep fencing at agility trials, when I saw another member here do the same. I just wrap it all the way around my trailer so I don't have to worry about dogs ducking under the trailer. It also makes it easier to follow the shade. I don't leave my dogs alone in it, if I need to go to run a course or to visit someone, they are crated, but if I am there they respect the fence. It is really light and easy to use (on grass or soft soil). I already had some so I didn't have to invest.
Sharon D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 07:21 PM   #23

Trailer: 2001 13 ft Scamp / 1993 Jeep Cherokee
Shiela,

Here's a couple of campsite pictures:

The top picture has the awning legs outside of Lily's yard and the bottom picture has them inside the yard making it larger.

The one with the legs outside is configured as follows starting from the Door/right.

2 panel - 6 panel - 4 panel this give me a door where the panels overlap near the trailer door and then another where the 6 & 4 panel come together. Of course the little cooling rack fence span from the 2 to 4 under across the tire and under the door.

The one with the legs on the inside of Lily's yard starting from the right is
2 panel - 4 panel - 6 panel - 4 panel that leaves on 4 panel that I didn't use.
Attached Thumbnails
2008-6-29 High Cliff SP site 81 WI #2.JPG   2015-2-8 Dome Rock, Quartzsite, AZ 1.jpg  

2019 Ram Longhorn
Joy A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 08:18 AM   #24

Trailer: Trails West Campster 1970
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon D View Post
I use sheep fencing at agility trials, when I saw another member here do the same. I just wrap it all the way around my trailer so I don't have to worry about dogs ducking under the trailer. It also makes it easier to follow the shade. I don't leave my dogs alone in it, if I need to go to run a course or to visit someone, they are crated, but if I am there they respect the fence. It is really light and easy to use (on grass or soft soil). I already had some so I didn't have to invest.
It seems like it has awfully big openings- I don't know that mine would respect it if they hadn't seen it electrified. Mine are like that with the xpen- great if I'm there but if I try walking away I remember quickly that Jack is a Houdini as he is by my side in seconds.
Bobbie Mayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 08:21 AM   #25

Trailer: Trails West Campster 1970
Registry
This is what I use underneath.

https://smile.amazon.com/Prevue-Pet-...l+animal+fence
Bobbie Mayer is offline   Reply With Quote