I have been told by several very knowledgeable people that a 100 watt light
bulb of any type puts out the same amount of heat. Those special "heat lamps" only cost more money and tend to be very fragile. Some heat lamps do concentrate the heat into a smaller area.
The 130 volt ones that I mentioned in my earlier post put out a little less heat than a 120 volt unit because they are running with lower voltage but they last a long tome. I used the same ones in my boat for years. I was curious to know if my second stage lamps were ever on so what I did was put a small drop of candle wax on one bulb and found out the second stage heat was needed at times.