How is the "lounging?" - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV

Old 09-01-2016, 02:22 PM   #29
Name: John
Trailer: Oliver
THANK THANK THANK YOU, I order two of these for our new trailer. Can't wait until they get here and I can get comfortable again. They are on sale 40% off at West Marine until 9/5 so I bought for my big butt and one for the Mrs.

johnso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 02:34 PM   #30
Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
Cindy and Kevin have the ultimate all-molded-towable. Their trailer has an actual living room complete with two recliners! OH MY STARS... recliners!

If you want one, be prepared for a long wait. I think there were only about 12 SilverCloud's manufactured.

Donna D.
Ten Forward - 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Double Yolk - 1988 16' Scamp Deluxe
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 06:32 AM   #31
Name: Jennifer
Trailer: Randy Bishop's 1978 Trillium 4500
Originally Posted by Bster13 View Post
I've spoken to a few forum members with various sized egg campers and one thing that was mentioned was lack of comfortable seating inside. Seems like even the biggest egg campers only have either a bed or a dinette to sit (or both if you have a large egg).

Something tells me trying to sit on the bed or in the dinette for a few hours(maybe too buggy outside, or bad weather, or you just want privacy) may not be as good as those nice captain chairs or sofas found in more traditional TTs.

How has it worked out for couples out there on the road while fulltiming or out there for extended periods? Thanks!

I'm newish to fulltiming, (since Jan this year.) My 8x15 Trillium feels pretty big to me. I'm just over 5'10" and I had a visitor come in who is 6' and he was surprised by how big it feels to lounge in here. The dinette seating is pretty spacious as is the couch/bunk area.

When I was travelling to California from Tennesee and stopped for a few nights in Arizona someone stopped at my trailer and asked to show his family because he used to have a trillium and he mentioned that he never got over how spacious they feel.

Gennaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 12:18 PM   #32
Name: Kevin K
Trailer: 17' Casita
This is what I did.
Click on this post---> Convert side dinette to swivel chairs.
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sept 6th.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	276.9 KB
ID:	99445
Kevin K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 10:06 PM   #33
Name: Jennifer
Trailer: Randy Bishop's 1978 Trillium 4500
Originally Posted by patrick crawford View Post
i found the dinette seating in my casita 16'er to be dismal. the ninety degree angle of the cushions didn't give a lot of support and never failed to give me a back ache. i tried several "cures" to no avail. a fellow member here turned me on to these wonderful seats from west marine. they are "event seats" intended for concerts, sports events, etc. and fold in half with backpack straps for getting them into the venue. i never use that feature but i do sit in them a lot while camp hosting, rainy days and any other time i just need to sit. very comfy altho a bit pricey but well worth it for my tired old butt.

This looks very cool.

Gennaver is offline   Reply With Quote