I've started a blog about fulltiming. - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-24-2011, 01:59 PM   #1

Name: Sue
Trailer: 2011 Casita Liberty Deluxe with 2005 Chevy Express tow vehicle
Georgia
Smile I've started a blog about fulltiming.

I hope it's okay to post a link here to my new blog. I'm writing about my experiences getting ready to fulltime, and the expenses, daily challenges and adventures of fulltiming in my Casita with two dogs. I hope to include some helpful tips. I've learned so much from forums and blogs, I want to share what happens to me as I boondock on public land and camp in campgrounds. Come take a look!

rvsue and her canine crew | Living on less and enjoying life more
rvsue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 02:03 PM   #2

Trailer: Trails West Campster 1970
Registry
I love it.. when do you pick up your trailer?
Bobbie Mayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 02:09 PM   #3

Name: Greg
Trailer: 72 Boler American
Indiana
Wonderful, I wish I could go too.
Greg H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 02:37 PM   #4

Trailer: Aliner
Sue, I'm addicted to fulltimer's blogs. And yours will be doubly irresistible since you will be traveling in an egg.

Best of luck, and I am going to love following your adventures!
Sharon G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 06:45 PM   #5

Name: Lew
Trailer: none
Pennsylvania
I loved reading your blog.......you can tell what you write comes from your heart.
me....I have a lot of envy .......sure wish we could do the same!

keep us posted !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Sue View Post
I hope it's okay to post a link here to my new blog. I'm writing about my experiences getting ready to fulltime, and the expenses, daily challenges and adventures of fulltiming in my Casita with two dogs. I hope to include some helpful tips. I've learned so much from forums and blogs, I want to share what happens to me as I boondock on public land and camp in campgrounds. Come take a look!

BigLew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 04:52 PM   #6

Trailer: 1999 Scamp 16 ft ('The Pod')
Your blog sounds exciting and I am anxious to learn about the background you promised.

Happy travels!
Vivian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 03:49 PM   #7

Georgia
Thank you!!!! You all are so encouraging! I hope you continue to enjoy my blog. Lewis, your comment was so nice.
Old 04-30-2011, 05:54 PM   #8

Name: Nick
Trailer: OutdoorsRV
Texas
I'm enjoying you blog and your style of writing. I will be following you in your adventures. I'm am just starting the search my new home but thankfully already have my tow vehicle.

I also have a blog up but not devoted strictly to full-timing though I will definitely be documenting my full time travels via that means. When I get started I'll be sure to post the link.

Looking forward to your blogs. Good luck in your venture.

Nick
Rvicsvol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 10:03 PM   #9

Trailer: Aliner
Sue, I'm so sorry to read about your tow vehicle problems. Hope they can find and fix the problem soon -- and cheaply!
Sharon G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 12:04 AM   #10

Name: Don
Trailer: Still deciding, but changing my mind from the Casita FD to the Lil Snoozy!
Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Sue View Post
I hope it's okay to post a link here to my new blog. I'm writing about my experiences getting ready to fulltime, and the expenses, daily challenges and adventures of fulltiming in my Casita with two dogs.
Sue, one good thing about your blog is the posts are short and to the point....and easy to read. (That's three things, isn't it?) Another good thing is you are adding photos. I really enjoy the photos, especially the photos of the pooches!!

Without hijacking your thread, might I add that I finally started a blog a few weeks ago. I have been "full-timing for over 13 years...but in one location. The plans are now for possibly getting a Casita and hitting the road. So I started the blog with only the introductory post so far. But it has several photos. The blog is called The Don Pod just like the Casita will be named.

Anyway, keep writing and keep it personal. And also, keep the photos coming, especially Spike and Bridget! We'll be reading!

Don

The Don Pod
CallDon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 06:21 PM   #11

Georgia
Don, I'm so happy you like my blog and my style of writing! I appreciate you explaining why you like it. I'll remember your comments when I'm writing so I don't get too wordy.

Good luck with your blog and your plans. I'll be sure to drop in at your blog regularly...

Sue

rvsueandcrew.wordpress.com
Old 07-05-2011, 05:20 AM   #12

Name: Bob
Trailer: In the market
North Carolina
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvsue View Post

Hi, rvsue and crew,
I've read your entire blog so far, and am anxious to hear that you have finally gotten your Casita.

I hope you and the entire crew will be happy and prosperous in your new home.

Bob F (aka stude53)
Bob F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 05:01 PM   #13

Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob F View Post
Hi, rvsue and crew,
I've read your entire blog so far, and am anxious to hear that you have finally gotten your Casita.

I hope you and the entire crew will be happy and prosperous in your new home.

Bob F (aka stude53)
Thank you, Bob F. I am anxious, too! Good luck finding your trailer . . .
Old 08-04-2011, 03:49 PM   #14

Trailer: 2001 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe
It's helpful, Sue, that you have your entries titled. Many just leave entries as dates and I have trouble bothering to weed through the stuff. I also title my entries on my Simple Living and Simple Travel blog, even made an index page (even though it should be a table of contents since it's at the beginning). Safe travel.
Sebastian
Sebastian H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 05:39 PM   #15

Georgia
Thumbs up

Hello, Sebastian!

It is so good to hear from you. You have been my inspiration for fulltiming, second only to Tioga George! I check your blog often and I let out an audible groan if isn't updated fast enough to suit me. I especially enjoy the photos of boondocking landscape, your tow vehicle with trailer, and your feline companions.

In fact, it was reading your posts that helped me decide to buy a TV with a V8 engine. Hence the big and beautiful Perfect Tow Vehicle! (I know, it's a matter of opinion.)

Yes, titles are good, as time really has no meaning for non-linear minds!

Keep blogging! You help sustain dreams. You did mine!

Love the journey,
Sue

Tags
fulltiming