Searching For Bigfoot-Any clues? - Fiberglass RV

Old 09-22-2019, 04:05 PM   #1

Name: Brad
Trailer: Interested
Montana
Searching For Bigfoot-Any clues?

Hello Everyone,
It has been a bit since I last posted.I have decided that I am going to try to purchase a Bigfoot 21Ft.To save some money rather than buying new I am considering a used trailer.I have been shopping 2006 and newer.There is not a lot of used available but when I find the one I want to be ready.I know lots of members here offer opinions and quality answers.So could you give me some advice to help me find bigfoot?I am looking for ideas of what I should pay,what pitfalls to be aware of,any advice that would help that someone could offer?

Thanks in advance!

Montana Brad alis Bob

Montana Brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 07:25 PM   #2

Name: Jack L
Trailer: Sold the Bigfoot 17-Looking for a new one
Washington
When you are looking on Craigslist or similar sites, look for Bigfoot and Big Foot. Sometimes people spell it incorrectly.

Jack L is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 07:34 PM   #3

Name: Rick
Trailer: 1999 Bigfoot 21RB 2500
British Columbia
Registry
Searching for Bigfoot

Hi I see you are in the US. If you go to Fiberglass-rv-4sale.com you will find Bigfoots for sale in the US and Canada. There is a nice one for sale it is a 30th Anniversary Edition. in Colorado. Looks very nice. As for pitfalls remember you are buying a Bigfoot unless it has some pretty big holes in it not much else to say, good luck. Oh yes I have owned a Bigfoot for the last 12 years. Three different models. Good luck. Also if you find one in Canada you get to use that very strong American dollar. Rick..
Rick M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 02:42 AM   #4

Name: Elliott
Trailer: 2017 19' Escape
Everywhere
The real pitfalls are the appliances and fittings. The shell is fine/repairable and the frame's probably OK (but worth a check), but things like the refrigerator, water heater, pump, and converter are the same quality as in any other RV. Decent, but once they're a few years old (especially going back to 2006), you'll want to budget a bit for potential replacements. Not saying you'll need it per se - they could be fine another decade - but those are probably the biggest risk on a used Bigfoot.
Defenestrator is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bigfoot