Selling the House - Page 5 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-06-2014, 05:51 AM   #81

Name: Mike
Trailer: Scamp 13'
Florida
By the way the people in the picture is my lovely wife on the left, my son, nephew and his girl friend. We have been married 35 years!
Mike-N-Laurie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 06:36 AM   #82

Name: Norm and Ginny
Trailer: Scamp 16
Florida
Fl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike-N-Laurie View Post
Norm & Ginny,
You spend all the time you want in Florida I've been here for 30 years and still enjoying it. This is the best place to live East of the Mississippi in the winter I would like to retrieve up North from the heat and humidity during the hottest months though. The picture is the lake we live on. We use to get a natural draw down about once every 10 years. But this time around the lake has been low due to drought from the last 4 years. The picture is from our neighbors labor day cook out, our dock is the one on the left. We can use a tropical storm to try to get levels back to normal.
Nice looking family Mike. Ginny is very high on Florida as her favorite place and she's with you on being north in the heat of the summer.

As to the lake level and tropical storms, we are in our 8th year without a major hurricane and really barely any hurricanes at all since 2005. Of course this is the opposite of what the Global Warming Activists projected. Fortunately there are natural cycles and your lake will come back.

2014 Honda Odyssey
1991 Scamp 16
honda03842 is offline   Reply With Quote