The feeling I get - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-02-2009, 01:01 PM   #1

Trailer: 2005 16 ft Scamp
I am a soon to be full timer, already quit my job, been out of work for a month now and just waiting for my pension to pay out. I get this really good feeling logging on to this site every day. I feel secure, like you all are there for me when I do hit the road and all this time leading up to it. I have learned so much and know I have so much more to learn. I am going full boar, no "home" to land back at, just the trailer, TV and my dog, for the rest of my life maybe. No plans to settle into a house any time in the near future. I have not seen ONE post/question go unanswered here and I know when I do get my first and possibly last egg, that I will need you all a lot, I am confident you will all be there for me. Just wanted to let you all know how good and secure you all make me feel. Thanks so far for all the info!
Monica M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 07:39 PM   #2

Trailer: 2005 17 ft Casita
Good for you Monica! COngratulations on the retirement and good luck on full timeing. I would so like to be in your same shoes. But not for a few more years. Warren Buffet and his crew have frozen my pension, so it will be just whatever I can yet save. And when I reach a point, I am gone!

I can come onto this forum and escape thanks to everyones stories and posts.
Randya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 09:31 PM   #3

Trailer: 2000 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe
hooray for you, monica!!!!! hope it all works out for you. i love this fiberglass rv "family" too. if you have not yet decided on the type of vehicle you want, please look into the brand name lazydaze. it is made in california and there are probably a lot of used ones available near you.

i haven't been active here and lost all my previous computer info recently so i do not have the name of the man who has been wandering all over the west for years in his rv. it is a real eye-opener to read what he does each day. i have been trying to remember his name so i can find him again. somebody out there knows him, please help me locate him. the rv is an older aluminum model with the bed over the cab. he has named the rv, his camera and other equipment.
potteralice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 10:06 PM   #4

Trailer: Casita 16 ft 1984 and U-Haul CT13 1985
Registry
Quote:
... i do not have the name of the man who has been wandering all over the west for years in his rv. i have been trying to remember his name so i can find him again. somebody out there knows him, please help me locate him. the rv is an older aluminum model with the bed over the cab. he has named the rv, his camera and other equipment.
Are you thinking of Tioga and George? Here's the link to his website.

Jeanne
Jeanne and Steve is offline   Reply With Quote