Craigslist link: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb...728234039.html
Looks bigger than a 13', but what do I know?--Michele
WILL ACCEPT A REASONABLE OFFER.
This is a beautiful, rustic trailer that is ready to go traveling and camping in. Here are the features:
* The trailer is self contained. You get a stove, microwave
, 2 basin sink, 2 beds, brand new Dometic refrigerator
(valued at over $1000), sink, shower, toilet.
* Everything was restored, cleaned, and made functional.
* AC works great
* water system works with white and black water tanks
* gas stove works with 2 propane
* all the electrical
, gas, and plumbing work nicely
* no need to worry about the troubles of RV refrigerators: YOU GET A BRAND NEW DOMETIC, 3 WAY
* electric brake with cleaned and repacked bearings
* fiberglass one piece shell means NO CHANCE OF EVER GETTING LEAKS!
* This trailer is so light
, only 1000lbs dry, that it can be towed with a small truck and strong car
* Great for weekend getaways, long distance traveling, or just living in it if you need a roof over your shoulders (remember, you can tow it with most cars).
* don't worry about the paperwork. I am the registered owner, I have the title
with my current address, and it's registered with the DMV until March 2011.
* it may be a bit older, but it's clean and nice inside
* if you want to see more photos, just ask
If you're ready to buy, and you're serious, contact me, Stan. If you buy it, and if necessary, I can personally tow it to most parts of California (for a small fee).
emailing is best, but if you want, leave your phone number and I'll call you back