1998 Burro 17ft EBAY - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Referrals: Molded Fiberglass Trailers
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 02-14-2010, 11:16 AM   #1

Trailer: 2007 Casita
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...em=120530745335

Quote:
Up for auction is a very RARE 17’ Burro camper travel trailer. We have had this for quite a few years and have only ever used it twice. It is equipped with the following: A/C, Furnace, Hot Water, Sink, Toilet, Shower, 3 Burner Stove with Oven, Refrigerator, Awning, Numerous Power Outlets, etc. I hate to see it sitting not getting used so we have decided it is time to let it go to someone who will get some use and enjoyment out of it. Unless you like attention on the camp ground this is not for you. Each time we took it out we always received plenty of questions and compliments!
This new was $12,000 +. We have set a very fair reserve price. I just went out today 02/13/2010 and went over everything and all works as should. I did not check the water due to having RV antifreeze in all of the lines. However, last time it was used everything worked properly. The carpet could use a good cleaning as there are a couple of stains in it. Nothing major but we are clean freaks so If the weather breaks I will shampoo it before the new buyer gets it. No guarantees though because I don't think the snow is ever going to quit here on the east coast! As far as the outside of the trailer goes there are a few small spider cracks in the fiberglass. This is common with all fiberglass campers and in no way effects the integrity or structure of the camper. Also, before the new buyer gets it, I am going to replace both Auxiliary batteries and tires. I have a new LP tank I am going to install but it will need filled. I am including plenty of pictures and will gladly answer any questions you may have. If you feel there is something else you need a photo of let me know and I will gladly get it for you. Help with delivery within 300 miles is a possibility for $1.50 per loaded mile which must be paid up front. We require a $500.00 PayPal deposit within the first 48 hours after sale. Remaining balance to be paid with cash or certified bank transfer within 7 business days. Will not transfer title until payment is clear and in full. Thanks and good luck!
Robin G is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
burro