2 each 13ft U-Hauls Piqua Ohio - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Referrals: Molded Fiberglass Trailers
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-07-2010, 05:39 PM   #1

Trailer: 1978 Trillium 13 ft
2 each 13ft U-Hauls Piqua Ohio

On my way home from visiting my parents, I have found 2 U-Haul 13 ft campers. I believe one is a 1984 and the other is a 1986. The gentleman is asking $2000 for each. One has a swamp cooler and he said everything works, this has a ice box. The other one has a refrigerator and he was not sure if everything worked. They looked pretty good and much better than my U-Haul, he had seen where one had sold for $3000 and felt he could get that as well. I did not tell him I was going to post them here because he might raise the price, I'm sure they won't last long.

He is located at exit 83 on St Rt 75 at Piqua Ohio. His adress is 8866 N. Co. Rd 25-A Piqua, Ohio 45356. The business is call North Side Automotive Service Center and is open 8am til 5pm days open not listed on his card. I hope this helps someone.
Steve DeWeese is offline   Reply With Quote