2 Uhauls on ebay $5000 both! - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Referrals: Molded Fiberglass Trailers
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 05-04-2012, 08:42 AM   #1

Trailer: 2008 20 ft Flagstaff Pop-Up (206ST) / 2005 Sienna
2 Uhauls on ebay $5000 both!

A PAIR of Uhauls on ebay with a BIN of $5000 or you can bid on them.

PAIR 13 FT UHAUL 1985 FIBERGLASS CAMPERS TRAVEL TRAILER PAIR 13 FT UHAUL 1985 FIBERGLASS CAMPERS TRAVEL TRAILER | eBay
Old 05-04-2012, 09:09 AM   #2

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
They look like they are both pretty much all there. There's gotta be a story behind having two.
Old 05-07-2012, 01:52 PM   #3

Trailer: One 13 ft Scamp and One 13 ft Trillium and Two Trillium 4500
Looks like I bought them BOTH.....Oh my what's the wife going to say.................
Randy Bishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 03:20 PM   #4

Name: RogerDat
Trailer: 2010 Scamp 16
Michigan
One thing is for sure, you won't hear it after she boxes your ears :-) Lucky find, let us know how they look when you get at them in detail.
RogerDat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 03:46 PM   #5

Trailer: U-Haul VT16
Registry
Quote:
FIRST LET ME START BY SAYING IF YOU ARE GOING TO TRY AND LOW BALL ME DONT CALL DONT CALL DONT CALL.I WILL TRY AND DESCRIBE THESE AS BEST AS I CAN. I PURCHASED THESE AND WAS GOING TO BRING THEM BACK TO ORIGINAL AS I COULD BUT MY BOSS SAID THEY NEED TO GO THERE TAKING UP ROOM WHERE HER POOL IS GOING TO GO.THE FIRST ONE I WILL DESCRIBE IS THE ONE WITH OUT THE ROCK GUARD THIS ONE DOES COME WITH A TITLE BUT THE VIN HAS WORE OUT YOU COULD USE IT FOR ETHER.THIS ONE DOES HAVE AIR THAT WORKS, MIRCOWAVE THAT WORKS AND A FRIDGE THAT WORKS ALL THREE WORKS OFF ELECTRIC.THE OUTSIDE IS IN FAIR CONDITION NO CRACKS BUT A FEW SMALL CHIPS IT COULD USE A PAINT JOB OR JUST LEAVE IT LIKE IT IS.IT DOES HAS A NICE SOFT BED GOOD AND FIRM THE TABLE IS THERE BUT NEEDS A POLE HAS ELECTRIC LIGHTS.I PULLED UP THE CEILING AND FLOOR CARPET AND GOT THEM READY FOR CARPET BUT DID NOT GET TIME TO FINISHED THESE.I TRYED TO FIND GASKETS FOR THE BACK TELL LIGHTS AND RAN INTO A BRICK WALL.AS FAR AS THE WATER HOOK UP IM NOT SURE IF IT WORKS.IT DOES BOTH HAVE THE ORIGINAL FURNACE BUT I HAS NOT GOT TO CHECK IT OUT.YOU COULD TAKE THIS CAMPING TODAY BUT I WOULD PUT NEW TIRES ON IT BECAUSE ITS BEEN SETTING FOR 4 YEARS.THE GAS STOVE HAS BEEN TOOK OUT BUT I STILL HAVE IT AND I ALSO HAVE THE ROCK GUARD BUT IT BROKE OFF AT THE HINGES.THE SECOND ONE DOES NOT HAVE A TITLE AND ITS IN ABOUT THE SAME CONDITION AS THE FIRST ON THE OUTSIDE IT DOES HAVE A AIR CONDITION THAT WORKS AND A FRIDGE THAT WORKS OFF ELECTRIC.STILL HAVE GAS STOVE AND HOOD BUT I HAVE NOT TRYED THEM IT DOES HAVE ALL THE CUSHIONS AND THE TABLE BUT IT DOES NEED A TABLE POLE AND NEW TIRES .I HAVE NOT TRYED THE WATER IN THIS ONE YET.I DID REMOVE THE CARPET FROM THIS ONE BUT DIDNT REPLACE IT.YOU COULD MIX AND MATCH SOMEONE COULD RESTORE ONE AND SELL THE OTHER.IM SELLING THESE AS A PAIR I WILL NOT SELL ONE SEPERATELY BUT A GOOD OFFER COULD CHANGE MY MIND.PLEASE DONT WASTE MY AND YOUR TIME ON ANY JUNK OFFERS I KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO FIND THESE AND NO EMAILS I DONT WANT 500 PEOPLE ASKING ME THE SAME QUESTION IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS BUYER CALL ROBERT 423 608 6072 IM IN NEWPORT TN I HAVE TRYED
Old 05-07-2012, 05:21 PM   #6

Trailer: 1983 13 ft Scamp and 1985 13 ft Scamp
Living just 20 miles away I went to scope these out, well pictures sometimes makes something look what it is not
The owner just told me that in the heat the tire exploded on one, and yes, a goodly amount of damage, also it looks like the other on at one time had a fair amount of body work on it
IMHO, too pricey for th amount of work to bring back, especially around the curved rear lights, and I did learn the bad point of a u-haul, really noway to modify, everything is molded right into the whole unit, so you either like the layout and go for a few upgrages of doors, and some other cosmetic's suger
sugermc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 07:24 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugermc View Post
Living just 20 miles away I went to scope these out, well pictures sometimes makes something look what it is not
The owner just told me that in the heat the tire exploded on one, and yes, a goodly amount of damage, also it looks like the other on at one time had a fair amount of body work on it
IMHO, too pricey for th amount of work to bring back, especially around the curved rear lights, and I did learn the bad point of a u-haul, really noway to modify, everything is molded right into the whole unit, so you either like the layout and go for a few upgrages of doors, and some other cosmetic's suger

Yea......I know about the blow out...I got both for $3700.00 and had a crew going by there to do a job so going after them is not going to be a expense.. they are going to pull them home next week on thier return trip ... Also this is going to be a father and son project...We are going to fix them up then sell both and split the profits..Thought it was a little high also but this was something my son really wanted to do so I think we will come out OK..I've got most everything we need to do the renovation and I've got pretty darn good fiberglassing...Better than setting on the couch twittling my thumbs.....
Old 05-08-2012, 05:55 AM   #8

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Randy, you got a good deal at that price for two, IMHO. You will find that the UHauls are very well engineered and built trailers. Aside from a few parts (like the tail light lenses that you already asked about), most parts are available somewhere. Even the original decals are available on eBay.

Take lots of before, during and after pictures!
Old 05-08-2012, 11:17 AM   #9

Name: Dave W
Trailer: Trillium 4500 - 1976, 1978, 1979, 1300 - 1977, and a 1973
Alberta
Registry
No microwave for these trailers?
David Tilston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 11:54 AM   #10

Name: gary
Trailer: 16' 1998 Scamp
Minnesota
Registry
@Randy - Father & Son working together... that's worth whatever price you pay!
fusedlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 01:03 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Tilston View Post
No microwave for these trailers?
Not in matching colors....or maybe I do...I've got about 6 old ones that work just fine....They are small and most of them are "WHITE"...
Old 05-08-2012, 01:08 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusedlight View Post
@Randy - Father & Son working together... that's worth whatever price you pay!

You got that right....I just hope ole "POP" doesn't do all the work and the son get all the profit...But I don't think that will happen he's a great kid and was looking for something we could do together and I think these will work out great..I'll keep everyone updated on the progress with pictures and renovation idea's...So look out for it.... Coming soon.... "U-Haul Overhaul"
Old 05-08-2012, 04:10 PM   #13

Name: David
Trailer: 1978 Trillium 1300
Cumberland, Indiana
Registry
Nice find Randy. Good Luck to you and your son on the "U-Haul Overhaul"

Spanke