Boler for sale - Port Huron, MI - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Referrals: Molded Fiberglass Trailers
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 11-18-2015, 09:15 AM   #1

Name: Lyle
Trailer: Scamp 16, previously Scamp 13
None
Boler for sale - Port Huron, MI

Just ran across this on Tin Can Campers no idea if it's still available, been listed since August:

Boler 1700 1976 - Tin Can Classifieds
LyleB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 11:38 AM   #2

Name: Tim
Trailer: Boler
Alberta
Looks like a great trailer! Just and FYI, the majority of your pictures are upside down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyleB View Post
Just ran across this on Tin Can Campers no idea if it's still available, been listed since August:

Boler 1700 1976 - Tin Can Classifieds
TimR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 11:43 AM   #3

None
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimR View Post
Looks like a great trailer! Just and FYI, the majority of your pictures are upside down.

Yeah, I noticed that. Not my trailer, or my post, just one I ran across.

Wish I had seen it a couple of weeks ago, before I bought my Scamp, would have been nice to at least take a look at it, but happy with my Scamp for now.
Old 11-18-2015, 12:23 PM   #4

Name: Tim
Trailer: Boler
Alberta
Oh sorry didn't see it wasn't yours. I bought one last season. Lot's of things wrong with it though and getting a bit frustrated. So if you're happy with yours, you might be better off!
TimR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 12:40 PM   #5

None
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimR View Post
Oh sorry didn't see it wasn't yours. I bought one last season. Lot's of things wrong with it though and getting a bit frustrated. So if you're happy with yours, you might be better off!

Yeah, there may be some problems with this one that aren't apparent in the photos. Might explain why it hasn't sold in 2 1/2 months.

Knock on wood, my Scamp has just small annoyances, not actual problems. The folks who sold it to me regularly used it, in fact had just gotten back from a trip to Copper Harbor, MI earlier this fall.

They bought a much newer and larger (but still considered small) aluminium construction trailer to replace it. They bought it from a dealer in Wisconsin, and have had a number of issues with it. Said they were having some buyers remorse, and if they could easily get out of that purchase, they think they would probably keep the Scamp, instead. Hopefully it all works out for them - nice folks.

You never know for sure, especially when buying a used anything.

Tags
boler