Pardon me if you've mentioned this elsewhere and I've missed it, but can you tell a bit more about the axle that you got from Mr. Neumeister?
Here's what I'm wondering:
1) Is it set up to basically "match" our older Boler axles, with leading arms, and a similar start angle, etc.?
2) Does it (or could it) have brakes?
3) Did you convert from welded on to bolted on? (Or was yours already bolted.)
4) It looks like your trailer height is similar to what it would have been new - is it?
5) Did you stay with 13" wheels?
6) Did you have Mr. N remove/replace the old axle, or did you do it yourself or have it done elsewhere?
7) Was it basically a "drop in" fit, or did you have to reverse things, or modify, or etc.?
I don't need an axle now, but I'm gathering info for when I do. I happen to like the way the Boler sits stock (vs. lifting it), so I would like to basically duplicate what's there now, when the time comes.
Thank you - and if you have this information elsewhere already, just let me know and I'll go a-hunting