Briway Tires - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV

Old 07-29-2016, 09:41 PM   #29
Name: Carol
Trailer: 22' Airstream Formerly 16' Scamp
British Columbia
Originally Posted by Mr Lynn View Post
OK, so this is all anecdotal. Anyone have stats on failure rates?

/Mr Lynn
As with all things it is always best to do your own homework. Talk with other users of what ever it is you are considering buying and talk to a local person who sells the product who's option you valve.

I am with Glenn and Jim though I would stick with a product that is manufactured to work in the application you will be using it. ST tires are built and design for use of trailers. Have pulled thousands of miles with ST's of various brands without a problem other than one occasion when I decided to run a set a little long (age wise) than I should have.

Carol H is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
P185-80 tires OR ST185-80 Tires ericmarlo Towing, Hitching, Axles and Running Gear 19 12-30-2014 01:14 PM
13" Tires or/vs 15" Tires? Tony Rubi Problem Solving | Owners Helping Owners 9 10-31-2013 10:35 PM
Replacing my tires & rims... do they have to be trailer tires? David Scott Towing, Hitching, Axles and Running Gear 20 10-16-2012 07:25 PM
Trailer tires or car tires? serious sam Problem Solving | Owners Helping Owners 4 05-15-2011 10:13 PM
Tow vehicle with rear tires larger than front tires? Cory Lewis Towing, Hitching, Axles and Running Gear 2 02-15-2010 10:33 PM

» Trailer Showcase

» Upcoming Events
No events scheduled in
the next 465 days.
» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities

Copyright 2002-2015 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.