We started a checklist to run through before we drive away after hooking up:
2) city water disconnected, hose stowed, outlet capped.
3) grey water line disconnected, hose stowed, outlet capped.
4) grey water tank drained, capped and stowed.
disconnected, receptacle capped, cord stowed.
6) all windows
closed and locked.
7) roof vent closed.
8) tables down and pads wedged in place.
9) table legs stowed.
10) cupboards locked.
11) loose articles stowed.
12) door closed and locked.
13) jackstands up/locked.
14) jack pads stowed/chocks stowed.
15) hitched and locked.
16) safety chains on and locked.
17) 4-pin connected.
18) tongue jack raised completely.
19) last walkaround completed.
Then, of course, later on, after you hit the first good bump, you hear a noise and discover that #20 wasn't added...remove and stow that stove burner grate that comes off...