Looking for very clean Trailer - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-23-2015, 04:14 AM   #1

Name: sandra
Trailer: Shopping.
North Carolina
Looking for very clean Trailer

i live in NC but will travel. I'm looking for a very clean trailer. I'm SUCH a newbie and really love ALL the fiberglass Trailers. I would like tow weight under 3,500, heat and AC, bathroom and would hope for a convection microwave. Any offers?
Decorator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 08:59 AM   #2

Name: Gilles
Trailer: Bigfoot 25B21RB, 2004
Quebec
Registry
What is your towing vehicle?
You have checked the specifications of the tow vehicle?
Gilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 09:09 AM   #3

Trailer: Class A Motorhome
Welcome to the group Sandra
You are in the roight place to start your search for an FGRV, but you need to tell us a lot more
Number of beds, need for a shower, separate dinette, minimum & maximum acceptable length etc.
Acceptable age, (my 42 y.o. Hunter is in near as new condition)
And, wanting a convection microwave is really getting very selective. That's usually an aftermarket appliance
And, certainly not least, your approximate budget

Let us know and help will be forthcoming.

Bob Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 09:36 AM   #4

North Carolina
I have a Toyota Highlander. Tow capacity 5,000 lbs.
Old 09-23-2015, 09:41 AM   #5

North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Miller View Post
Welcome to the group Sandra
You are in the roight place to start your search for an FGRV, but you need to tell us a lot more
Number of beds, need for a shower, separate dinette, minimum & maximum acceptable length etc.
Acceptable age, (my 42 y.o. Hunter is in near as new condition)
And, wanting a convection microwave is really getting very selective. That's usually an aftermarket appliance
And, certainly not least, your approximate budget

Let us know and help will be forthcoming.
Thanks for helping me be more specific. I'd like to be able to leave a bed made up and have a dinette. I do want an inside shower so I guess that means I want a wet bath. I'm looking in the 15,000 -/+ category depending on features and year.
Old 09-23-2015, 09:47 AM   #6

North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decorator View Post
Thanks for helping me be more specific. I'd like to be able to leave a bed made up and have a dinette. I do want an inside shower so I guess that means I want a wet bath. I'm looking in the 15,000 -/+ category depending on features and year.
I think the length will be determined by my max tow weight. I have a Toyota Highlander with max tow cap of 5,000. I'm thinking around 16'.
Old 09-23-2015, 09:49 AM   #7

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Sounds like the Casita 17 ft Spirit Deluxe would fit the bill nicely for you providing you all are under 6 ft in height to fit the bed nicely. Late model used would fit your pricing.
David L. C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 11:27 AM   #8

Name: Frank
Trailer: 2012 ParkLiner #006
New York
Sandra, you're right in NC where Parkliners at least used to be made (Gibsonville). They're great trailers, queen size bed, most have showers and all the other amenities folks look for. They have an advertised dry weight of 2100#s. We tow ours with a 3500# tow capacity tow vehicle with no problems. Check out the for sale forum here, I think there are a few for sale on the east coast. Just an idea...

Frank
2012 ParkLiner #006
2013 4wd 4 door F150 3.5L Ecoboost with 9200# tow package
frank_a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 01:53 PM   #9

Name: Walt
Trailer: 2008 Casita SD
Texas
We have a 2008 17' Casita Spirit Deluxe for sale. Many, Many upgrades, mods,extras. Not-smoked in, No pets. asking $14K OBRO, In Amarillo, Tx. Know that is a long way from you. We are on I-40. More info>check casita club web site. Would post it on this site but can not figure out how to do that. Thanks, Walt C.
wecan2 is offline   Reply With Quote