Need rims for Uhaul CT13 - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-01-2012, 09:10 AM   #21

Name: Robert
Trailer: CT13
Indiana
The rims fit and am heading home. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about getting new rims for your uhaul. The most important thing is the CT-13 rims are only available from a maintence facility as they have a different computer system and if they do not have them in stock they can search the stock of other facilities.
Higginra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 09:27 AM   #22

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Higginra View Post
The rims fit and am heading home. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about getting new rims for your uhaul. The most important thing is the CT-13 rims are only available from a maintence facility as they have a different computer system and if they do not have them in stock they can search the stock of other facilities.

Thanks for this valuable information. This is a recurring question and this information will help others in the future.
Old 12-01-2012, 07:46 PM   #23

Trailer: 16 ft U-Haul VT
Registry
Hubcapnappers would have a tough time. We can't find them right now. And I think we have two sets. I am sure we have at least 3, one for the spare.

If you saw our collection, you would understand why we can't find them.

CindyL
CindyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 06:53 AM   #24

Name: bob
Trailer: 1996 Casita 17 Spirit Deluxe; 1946 Modernistic teardrop
New York
Cindy, I'll bet my collection of stuff is bigger, visualize a barn 50X100 full!! I have stuff I know I have but can't find, and other stuff I forgot I had. Tried to get on the Pickers show, but it didn't work out.
mary and bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 07:03 AM   #25

Registry
I wish we had a barn. Then we might have room to spread out the stuff and could find things. And have room to work on the classic vehicles.

CindyL
Old 12-02-2012, 07:16 AM   #26

New York
I thought everyone had a barn!! Mine needs cleaning out and organizing, plus I have a smaller one that used to be a milk house but is now my shop, and that needs to be straightened up too. It will have to wait until spring, because right now I'm a "Winter Guest" at a campground by the beach in Georgia. That's their term for "Yankee Snowbird".
Old 12-02-2012, 07:59 AM   #27

Trailer: U-Haul 16 ft Vacationer
Send a message via Yahoo to Kevin A
What is kind of funny is that when we had a small barn on our house lot in WI, we didn't have as much stuff. We obviously did this all backwards.
Kevin A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:42 PM   #28

Name: don
Trailer: 1985 U-Haul CT-13
Florida
Registry
Stuff...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary and bob View Post
Cindy, I'll bet my collection of stuff is bigger, visualize a barn 50X100 full!! I have stuff I know I have but can't find, and other stuff I forgot I had. Tried to get on the Pickers show, but it didn't work out.
Ms. CindyL and Mr. Bob,
Too much stuff in my stash too! When I buy something I need and then later find out that I already owned one, bought years ago, that concerns me...
I'm been trying to beat the " no matter how big the storage the faster it fills up" syndrome...
Old 12-03-2012, 07:45 PM   #29

Registry
That happens here all the time, except it is, "Where is the whosit? I have NO idea. Better get another; it will be quicker than trying to find the whosit (or two or three) that we already have." Honestly, I have a tool box stashed, so I have what I need when I need it.

We have at least 2 Dremels.

CindyL
Old 12-03-2012, 08:46 PM   #30

New York
BAH! Dremels are just small stuff, I only have one, but have 4 air die grinders that I use much more often than a dremel. My kids are afraid I'm going to die and they're going to get stuck with sorting out all my stuff. I'm afraid that after I die they won't realize the true value of some of it and let it go for next to nothing. One of my things is probably the only one like it in existence, but they know about that one. Big barn, big stuff, too many projects, not enough time!

Tags
uhaul