Playpac springs and axles - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-22-2018, 10:49 PM   #1

Name: doyle
Trailer: playpac
Illinois
Registry
Playpac springs and axles

A quick thought came to my mind - knowing that my Playpac made a ride down a 50-foot embankment (these are very stable ) due to a broken hitch lock - I assume it was just due to metal fatigue, I am looking to replacing the entire coupler and safety chains -- our campers are 45 years old. How do we know about our axle springs and mounting hardware - they should be subject to road wear and weather and time. Metal fatigue can just happen - How many of our campers has this issue been checked.
d.illinois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 03:50 PM   #2

Name: Mike
Trailer: Playpac
Massachusetts
Were you able to find any information on this? I just bought a playpac and plan on putting a lot of miles on it.l, so the more preventative maintenance I can do, the better.
mikesdumptruck is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
axle, play–pac