Tow vehicles - choices, choices! - Page 12 - Fiberglass RV

Old 08-21-2013, 09:45 AM   #155
Name: Frank
Trailer: 2012 ParkLiner #006
New York
Originally Posted by rabbit View Post
The presence of a hitch suggests a vehicle which can tow and quite possibly has seen service towing. Absence of a hitch suggests that a vehicle has not towed. Hmmm. Pretty shrewd.

Thanks, but not an original thought on my part Jack. I'm a tow-oriented fellow, would have thought it was a good selling point. My mechanic (and good close friend) suggested it last night while I was at his garage. After I get thinking about it, he's right, it needs to come off. No time to do it last night anyways, so after his place closes tonight we will put it up on one of his 4 lifts and take it off. Like anything else, I'm sure it's easier to remove than put on. Plus I installed it flat on my back on my garage floor. I think the lift will be easier... Drop the rear exhaust by pulling it out of the rubber mounts on both sides, remove 5 bolts, and it's off. Pulling the wiring is even easier.

frank_a is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off