Toyota Highlander towing capacity? - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-26-2016, 08:38 AM   #21

Name: Jon
Trailer: 2008 Scamp 13 S1
Arizona
Registry
An airplane ticket, or at least a long drive, may be part of the price of admission to the Lil Snoozy club. I follow this forum and fiberglass-rv-4sale.com, and I doubt I see a half dozen change hands a year in a whole year.

How about a brand-new one?
Jon in AZ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 04:35 PM   #22

Name: Earl J.
Trailer: Shopping
Connecticut
How many Snoozies are there anyway?

Jon, I haven't found a Snoozy owner, who will reply to me, any closer than Washington, D. C. I suppose I should bite the bullet and just drive to the Snoozy factory from Connecticut. but before I go I would like to have some idea as to what a new Snoozy will cost… I haven't had any luck contacting the manufacturer.

Do you have any idea what people pay for a new Snoozy these days, and how long they wait to get one?

Earl J.
Earl J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 04:59 PM   #23
Raz

Trailer: Trillium 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl J. View Post

Do you have any idea what people pay for a new Snoozy these days, and how long they wait to get one?

Earl J.
There is a link to prices on the spec page of the Snoozy site.

Trailer Specifications: Camper: Smoakin Concepts Composites

Happy shopping, Raz
Raz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 08:28 AM   #24

Name: Patrick
Trailer: Shopping for new RV
North Carolina
Earl J. After reading your last post I must ask why have you been unable to contact manufacturer? If the manufacturer does not respond to your attempts to obtain costs and other information when you are trying to order one why do business with them?....just a thought.

I came to this site trying to get information about a year ago. I admit that I find this class of travel trailer to be outside the normal marketing circle of RV products. None have a dealer network to guide and service the product. The FGRV's pricing structure is much higher than the norm...availability is lacking...inventory of used examples is overpriced. Since owners of these units are "on there own" they have formed this site to help each another...I must admit they are a close knit group and are willing to help other owners of FGRVs.
Perhaps the lack of dealer service networks is the reason.

Based on a year of reading this site I have concluded that a molded fiberglass trailer is not in my future. I will stick with what I have. Best of luck if you decide to continue to search for a FGRV....in the meantime I'll be camping in my regular travel trailer....enjoy the quest !
Uplander is offline   Reply With Quote