Trailer Tow Mirrors for a Nissan Frontier!!! - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-04-2014, 10:12 AM   #21

Trailer: 92 16 ft Scamp
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbailey View Post

And that's 7" total -- 3.5" each side.
Thanks for the clarity!! got it.
Carol H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 11:00 AM   #22

Trailer: U-Haul 1985
Registry
bummer, not seeing anythign for little Ford Escapes. Just the larger suvs and trucks.
Pam Garlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 05:36 PM   #23

Name: K
Trailer: C
Iowa
I have a Nissan Frontier, do I need telescoping mirrors to pull a Casita? How far do the mirrors extend? Also, does it matter if you get the heated ones or not?
whoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 06:41 PM   #24

Trailer: 92 16 ft Scamp
Registry
I pull a 16' Scamp with no extended mirrors and don't find it a big problem. You would defiantly have more sight with the extended mirrors but thats pretty well the case with pretty well all vehicles.
Carol H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 07:21 PM   #25

Name: Arnold
Trailer: 2015 Casita 17' Spirit Deluxe
California
Those mirrors look exactly like the mirror that were on my 2004 Nissan Titan. I drive a 2014 Nissan Frontier now. The mirrors worked great on my Titan, might have to buy a pair, mirrors.
Arnold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 04:49 AM   #26

Trailer: 1973 Compact Jr and 1980 Bigfoot 17 ft
Registry
Send a message via AIM to Tom Trostel Send a message via MSN to Tom Trostel
Pam,
The best temporary add-on mirrors I've found are Milenco Grand Aero. They're sold in the US as JR Products.

Amazon.com: JR Products 2912 Grand Aero Towing Mirror - Pair: Automotive
Old 08-18-2015, 02:31 PM   #27

Name: RV
Trailer: Casita SD17
Florida
Just ordered a set of these 1AAuto Towing Mirrors for my Frontier. My 17' Casita measures only 4" less than the outside edges of the factory mirrors. That effectively left 2" mirrors to see behind the camper. With the additional 3" of width, these mirrors will give you 5" mirrors and then you can extend them for 3" more to get a better angle to see behind your camper. They also have a wide angle section at the bottom for better side vision.

This is just what I needed for my 3,200 mile adventure in September. I have towed over 1,500 miles with the factory mirrors with added blind spot mirrors, but felt my factory mirrors were just marginally acceptable. I had to be extremely careful when lane changing, taking my eyes off of the road ahead of me to check multiple blind spots. I'm sure the extra width and angle of these mirrors will result in safer lane changes with fewer blind spots.
Fun Sized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 02:57 PM   #28

Trailer: 2007 19 ft Escape 5.0 / 2002 GMC (1973 Boler project)
Registry
Send a message via Yahoo to Alf S.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun Sized View Post
Just ordered a set of these 1AAuto Towing Mirrors for my Frontier. My 17' Casita measures only 4" less than the outside edges of the factory mirrors. That effectively left 2" mirrors to see behind the camper. With the additional 3" of width, these mirrors will give you 5" mirrors and then you can extend them for 3" more to get a better angle to see behind your camper. They also have a wide angle section at the bottom for better side vision.

This is just what I needed for my 3,200 mile adventure in September. I have towed over 1,500 miles with the factory mirrors with added blind spot mirrors, but felt my factory mirrors were just marginally acceptable. I had to be extremely careful when lane changing, taking my eyes off of the road ahead of me to check multiple blind spots. I'm sure the extra width and angle of these mirrors will result in safer lane changes with fewer blind spots.
Hi: Fun Sized... Let us know how the mirrors work for you. I can't remember what it was like with the OEM mirrors on the truck.
Alf S. North shore of Lake Erie
Attached Thumbnails
P1040198.jpg  
Alf S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 01:15 PM   #29
Commercial Member

Name: Tony
Trailer: Dutchman
Massachusetts
Thank you for your orders.

Regards,
Tony
1ATony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 07:21 PM   #30

Name: Marvin
Trailer: Jayco
Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alf S. View Post
Hi: All. If you're towing with a Nissan Frontier here's a custom fit towing mirror. They're heated, powered, extendable, and fold in for tight parking spaces. Plug and play!!! http://www.1aauto.com
Alf S. North shore of Lake Erie
How can I get two of these mirrors?
marvin.osmond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 02:01 AM   #31

Name: Doug
Trailer: Escape
California
Registry
Interesting that the heated mirrors cost $50 less than non-heated. My 2015 Frontier does not have heated mirrors now. Does anyone know if I can install the "heated" mirror replacing non-heated ones as plug & play? Thx
DougOlson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 07:13 AM   #32
Commercial Member

Name: Tony
Trailer: Dutchman
Massachusetts
If anyone needs help our has questions about our tow mirrors I can help you out

Tony
1ATony is offline   Reply With Quote