Originally Posted by Darwin Maring
Some things are "accidents just waiting to happen".
Yep, and here's my short list of them from the past 12 months hereabouts:
1. Towing on trailer tires
that were over 7 years old
2. Towing with TV tires
that were over 9 years old
3. Towing at 75+ MPH, no matter what the posted speed limit might be.
4. Driving 16 hours straight to get where one is going.
5. Making a 6500 mile first ever trip with a 10 year old FGRV, all inside a 2 week vacation.
6. Hanging a generator
and two bicycles off the back of a 13' FGRV.
7. Not knowing what ones actual trailer and tongue weights are when fully packed.
8. Being to busy to check tires
and hitch security every time you get fuel.
9. Towing 50% over TV's towing weight limit and not knowing it.
10 Towing 50% over TV's towing weight limit and knowing it.
These accidents may not have happened yet, but they will.....