13th Annual Tin Can Tourist Rally Dearborn Mi - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive)
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 04-27-2010, 11:03 AM   #1

Trailer: U-Haul 1985
Registry
Are there any FG members out there who will be attending the Tin Can Tourist Rally in May? TCT is a group of Vintage 'stick built' Trailer owners such as Airstreams, Shastas, Scotties, etc). But I know that there are also some FG trailers in the TCT club .
So, I've managed to get a couple of leftover sites in the campground with a Gfriend of mine (she's got a Scamp) and am wondering if any of this group will be there?
Even tho the majority of the trailers will not be FGs, its fine with me because they've got some really beautiful restored trailers in attendance. They are suppose to have approx 150 vintage trailers minimum with an open house on Saturday May 22 so people can tour the trailers. I'll be looking for ideas that can be translated into 'curviliear modifications' for my glass bubble
Funny - the first rally that I attend will be a non-FG one!
If anyone is local and wants to stop in to see the show, it's May 20-23, with the vintage trailer open house on Saturday, May 22:
Camp Dearborn
1700 General Motors Rd.
Milford, MI 48380
Phone: (248)684-6000
Pam Garlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 07:36 PM   #2

Thanks for the heads up. Will probably be able to go. Live in Brighton.
Steve Grove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 08:05 PM   #3

Trailer: U-Haul 1985
Registry
I believe you'll have to buy a day pass - not sure how much they are (but i think under 5bucks). You can call the office and get details. They may even have a few more campsites left if you are interested (off season rates, electric only site is $17/night).
Cross your fingers that the May weather is good!
Pam Garlow is offline   Reply With Quote