Here's the ad on Kijiji:
Calling all fiberglass trailer owners--Boler, Bigfoot, Scamp etc
View larger image
Date Listed 29-Jul-10 Price Free Address Winnipeg, MB R3M 0K1, Canada
View map For Sale
First annual Manitoba gathering of fiberglass and vintage trailers
There will be a get-together on Friday August 13 and Saturday August 14 at Watchorn Provincial Park, nestled on the shores of Lake Manitoba.
- About two hours north of Winnipeg on Hwy 6 and Provincial road 237.
- Total of 22 electric and 20 non-electric sites.
- Very nice beach area.
- Camping sites are designed to allow easy visiting and socializing. This should allow all of us to collect numerous ideas and plan for future RV projects!
- Provincial Parks are free for 2010 so no entrance fees.
- 11 kilometres from the town of Moosehorn, Manitoba.
- Reasonable camping rates: Basic is $9.45nt and Electrical
- At least one large bonfire and get-together on Saturday night. Consider this to be an informal "meet and greet" with not a lot of events planned. We can discuss the future of the gathering and how we would like to see it evolve.
- Parks Reservation phone number is listed below, once you have booked please use this topic/forum to advise of the number of people attending.
- Reserve for two nights or if that is not possible come for just the one night!
Please see the Provincial Park link below for more information on Watchorn:
Parks Reservation Service:
948-3333 in Winnipeg