This may be short notice but lets give it a shot!
First Annual Manitoba gathering of Fiberglass and Vintage RV's.
Everyone is welcome to join us on Friday August 13 and Saturday August 14 at Watchorn Provincial Park nestled on the shores of Lake Manitoba.
- Approximately two hours north of Winnipeg on Hwy 6 and Provincial road 237.
- Total of 22 electric and 20 non-electric sites.
- Very nice beach area.
- Camping sites are designed to allow easy visiting and socializing. This should allow all of us to collect numerous ideas and plan for future RV projects!
- Provincial Parks are free for 2010 so no entrance fees.
- 11 kilometres from the town of Moosehorn, Manitoba.
- Reasonable camping rates: Basic is $9.45nt and Electrical
- At least one large bonfire and get-together on Saturday night. Consider this to be an informal "meet and greet" with not a lot of events planned. We can discuss the future of the gathering and how we would like to see it evolve.
- Parks Reservation phone number is listed below, once you have booked please use this topic/forum to advise of the number of people attending.
- Reserve for two nights or if that is not possible come for just the one night!
Please see the Provincial Park link below for more information on Watchorn:
Parks Reservation Service:
948-3333 in Winnipeg
*** As of my last search (17 June 2010) on the Provincial camping reservation site there were 11 electrical
sites available and 18 Basic/nonelectrical. Sites 18 to 27 (basic and electric) appear to be a good location for a gathering.
As we have never organized or attended an RV gathering before I would appreciate any and all help. Thank you.