2006 Lanesboro Mn Fibreglass trailer Festivle - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive)
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 09-01-2006, 02:27 PM   #41

Trailer: Casita 2000 Spirit Deluxe
It looks like there will be a good turnout this year.
I will be in site 7. Please stop by to say hi.

Karalyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 08:46 PM   #42

Trailer: 16 ft U-Haul VT
Registry
Will do.

This is our old stomping grounds. We used to live in Eastern IA and my job took me all over NE IA and SE MN. Hubby is from NE corner of IA while I am from a bit farther south near CR.

CindyL
Old 09-04-2006, 08:21 PM   #43

Trailer: 2006 16 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe / 1993 Surburban
Registry
It is nice to see there will be other Burro owners there also.

With the amount of people there we should have a great pot luck.

We plan on being there 3-4 pm on friday and we to also have to be to work on Monday morning.

Ans also my brilliant plan of splitting the group into two will not work for the trailer tours on Sunday.
So we will start at trailer 1site 1 and move through all of the sites in numeric order and veiw them in numeric order with each vied trailer moving to the back of the line ??? sound like a plan???

We will have to decide on a time on Sunday to do this that will work for the majority.
Jim Hovind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 08:27 PM   #44

Trailer: 2006 16 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe / 1993 Surburban
Registry
Also for those who have not been there, There is Bike and Canoe rental in the area, Amish tours,and Lanesboro-Harmony-ect to tour

There are many miles of paved Bike and hiking trailes some along the root river.
Saturday during the day we all do our own thing unless some want to canoe or bike as a group???

We will bring name tags, and firewood for both Friday and Saturday evenings. every one is to bring their own plates bowls, and silverware ect for the pot luck

any questionns e-mail me
norsewoods@earthlink.net

Jim H
I also post a picture of myself back a couple of post so you now who the culpert is that got you here
Jim Hovind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 07:46 PM   #45

Trailer: Casita 2000 Spirit Deluxe
I am getting ready for the big weekend. I got the trailer tires changed today, got new shocks on the car and got a tranny cooler installed. Car is packed, camper is packed. I got a new supply of propane in case it gets cold.
On Friday morning I can grocery shop, pack the food, pack the puppies in the car, and head on down the road. I remember a huge hill just out of Lanesboro. Sure hope my new camper is not gonna be to heavy to make it up that hill ( I could be stuck in Lanesboro). See everyone on Friday.
Karalyn

Karalyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 11:23 AM   #46

Trailer: U-Haul 16 ft Vacationer
Send a message via Yahoo to Kevin A
Quote:
I am getting ready for the big weekend. I got the trailer tires changed today, got new shocks on the car and got a tranny cooler installed. Car is packed, camper is packed. I got a new supply of propane in case it gets cold.
On Friday morning I can grocery shop, pack the food, pack the puppies in the car, and head on down the road. I remember a huge hill just out of Lanesboro. Sure hope my new camper is not gonna be to heavy to make it up that hill ( I could be stuck in Lanesboro). See everyone on Friday.
Karalyn
Pack some rainy weather gear, too! It sounds like it may be a bit damp at times this weekend. Still should be lots of fun!

Kevin
Kevin A is offline   Reply With Quote