2009 Bolerama (Emily Provincial Pk., Omemee, Ont. Canada) - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive)
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 05-14-2009, 10:14 AM   #21

Trailer: 2009 13 ft Trillium (USA)
Alf, we just bought a new '09 Trillium from Tom Young in California. He told me about Bolerama and I can't wait to be part of our first rally. It will take us over 8 hours to get there but I am sure it will be worth it.

Lloyd Cicetti
Columbus, Ohio
lloyd cicetti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 09:49 PM   #22

Trailer: 2007 19 ft Escape 5.0 / 2002 GMC (1973 Boler project)
Registry
Send a message via Yahoo to Alf S.
Quote:
Alf, we just bought a new '09 Trillium from Tom Young in California. He told me about Bolerama and I can't wait to be part of our first rally. It will take us over 8 hours to get there but I am sure it will be worth it.

Lloyd Cicetti
Columbus, Ohio
Hi: Lloyd... A new '09 Trill. That should be easy to spot in a field of Fiberglass!!! You won't be the only "Ohio'an" there either. It will take us a few days to get there as we will be on our way home from the east coast. Can't wait to meet you. Safe travels. Alf
Alf S. North shore of Lake Erie
Alf S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 02:27 PM   #23

Trailer: 2003 Casita Spirit Deluxe 16 ft (Eggs-Car-Go with ivy the tug)
Hi Lloyd, looking forward to meeting you at Emily, we are in NE Ohio, Madison, and have been going to Emily for 6 summers now. We wouldn't miss it. It is a 7 and a half hour trip for us so add about 3hours from Columbus. If you need directions or other help just just let us know .
Ed
Edward Shook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 05:53 PM   #24

Trailer: Boler 1984
Joan and I have it marked on the calander. We're going a day early and leaving a day late. This solves some traffic problems for us AND I get a day of bass fishing.
james kent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 10:48 AM   #25

Trailer: Former 1978 Trillium 4500 owner (now 2010 R-pod)
Quote:
Hi: Lloyd... A new '09 Trill. That should be easy to spot in a field of Fiberglass!!! You won't be the only "Ohio'an" there either. It will take us a few days to get there as we will be on our way home from the east coast. Can't wait to meet you. Safe travels. Alf
what a coincidence - we will be heading out to the east coast on the Sunday morning after Bolerama for two weeks in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia! Just curious if you have a campground you use around the Montreal area on the way there or back.
Old 05-20-2009, 09:36 PM   #26

Registry
Quote:
what a coincidence - we will be heading out to the east coast on the Sunday morning after Bolerama for two weeks in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia! Just curious if you have a campground you use around the Montreal area on the way there or back.
Hi: Phil 4500...We are planning to travel the south route. Home to Niagara Falls N.Y. thruway to Albany, then to the Atlantic coast and up the coast to Moncton N.B., then Cape breton island, P.E.I. and back thru N.Y. Lake Champlain, crossing back into Canada and down the 401 to Emily. We have never seen any of that route but have done the Quebec route before trailer.
Old 05-20-2009, 09:49 PM   #27

Trailer: 1972 Boler American and 1979 Trillium 4500
Sorry Phil,

We stop in the 1000 Islands, drive though Quebec the next day stopping at the Republic de Madawaska park at the north end of NB. Which is a very nice park.

The route up Highway 1 in Main is interesting too. They have the solar system made to scale as you drive along the highway. (The planets and the distances between them are all to scale)

Makes you feel like you've been traveling great distances

Edit to add link.
Roy in TO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 12:54 AM   #28

Trailer: 1978 15 ft Trillium 4500 and 1980 17 ft Boler
Send a message via MSN to Linda S
<div align="left">
Hi, I am coming to the Bolerama Meet at Emily Park. Do we just go there or do we book ahead? My first year with the trillium and my first Bolerama meet. There will be two of us, two dogs and one 78 Trillium 4500.</div> We won't need hydro, would rather be with the main group.

Linda T

[ATTACH][/ATTACH]
Linda S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 06:36 AM   #29

Trailer: 1972 Boler American and 1979 Trillium 4500 (plus 2 Rhodesian Ridgebacks)
Registry
Quote:
<div align="left">
Hi, I am coming to the Bolerama Meet at Emily Park. Do we just go there or do we book ahead? My first year with the trillium and my first Bolerama meet. There will be two of us, two dogs and one 78 Trillium 4500.
We won't need hydro, would rather be with the main group.

Linda T[/quote]

The info that you need can be found on this page

Click the home page at the bottom for more info and then send the Taylors a message as they like to keep track of numbers estimates by clicking on the contact link.

See you there.
Carol Ann in TO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 06:30 PM   #30

Trailer: 1981 Boler 13 ft / 2005 Dodge Caravan
Registry
We will be attending.Our second year.Had a wonderful time last year.Can't wait to meet eveyone again.We are arriving on Thurs.leaving Sun.We will be on the hill campground site 59.See,ya there...Pat.
Pat C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 03:53 PM   #31

Trailer: Bigfoot 17 ft 1992 / Chevrolet S10 4.3L.
If we don't have badluck , we will be with you at Emily park in juillet

The Scamp is ready an it a make a proof, we are come back for a month of vacation in Louisiana , Wonderfull trip

With the pleasures of seeing you

Celiane and Yvon
Yvon Chayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 03:31 PM   #32

Hello to everyone, time to get ready, got the Casita out and aired out, flushed the antifreeze out and checked things over, time to get excited. Emily less than a month away. Start working on the dishes for the pot luck, always have to have a taste test first. Taking a dry run to Central Pa. for a couple days next week, checking out all systems on the camper and taking in some flyfishing. We will be in the main field at Emily for our 6th year, and looking forward to seeing everyone. Look for the solar panel on a wood frame and follow the cord to" Eggs-Car-Go" (Casita ) Trying to think of a dish for the potluck? We always seem to need more meat or main dishes. Fred wanted me to bring the Moose Head but we thought a vegetarian dish would be better, head cheese doesn't go very far.
Old 06-12-2009, 05:39 AM   #33

Registry
Hi: Ed...et.all, It will be good to see some familiar faces and some new faces at Bolerama in July. Check us out last year at Visit My Website All info is there.Hope to see you there!!!
Old 07-05-2009, 08:52 PM   #34

Trailer: 1978 Boler 1700
Less than week away. Got some more items loaded in the trailer today. Had the awning out and checked it over. This will be our first weekend camping with the Boler so there will be something we forgot for sure. But it will still be a great weekend with all the other trailers to check out. Can't wait.
Don N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 05:53 PM   #35

Trailer: 1981 Trillium 5500
Our trailer is ready, the van has been repaired, all the yard work completed, and unfortunately work has reared it's ugly head. we're at the tail end of a two month shutdown/construction project, and I'm afraid we'll have to pass this year. This makes two in a row we have to miss, so please don't forget us, hopefully we'll be there next year.

Joe
Joe MacDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 05:32 AM   #36

Trailer: Boler 1984
This is the week!
Keep your eyes open!
Little eggs will be rolling across Ontario to gather at Emily Provincial park. They come in ones and twos and threes, and even in group of five or six. This will be our sixth egg gathering and we're looking forward to re-uniting with a lot of nice people we've met through this group, and finding a whole bunch of new friends too.
The trailer is packed and the truck is loaded. I've checked it twice already to make sure that nothing is being left behind. All that's left is to hitch-up, put in the cooler, and collect the dog. Been checking the weather for the weekend [bummer] and it looks like I'd better add a couple of umbrellas. Not going to let a little misting spoil a fun time, EH? See y'all there, now!
james kent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 10:07 AM   #37

Hello from Ohio, we are also loaded and ready to leave, the house and dog sitter has been briefed and trailer about loaded. Marje is finishing her ? batch of cookies and we are going through the check list for the second time to see what we forgot. Joe sorry to hear you can"t make it, we will hope for next year and tip one for you this weekend. Looks like a good travel day tomorrow, looking forward to seeing the the red mapleleaf again and seeing old friends and meeting new ones. Safe traveling and keep it between the ditches

Old 07-07-2009, 09:00 PM   #38

Trailer: Boler 1300 1969 (flat roof)
I'm running behind with my renovations so we had to cancel our trip. Hope to catch up with everyone next year.

Have a good one!

Kevin
Old 07-07-2009, 10:26 PM   #39

Trailer: 1972 Boler American and 1979 Trillium 4500
Quote:
I'm running behind with my renovations so we had to cancel our trip.
Too bad, first Joe and now you. Have you considered just making a day trip of it on Saturday? You could check out everybodies trailers and sit down with the gang at the pot luck.
Roy in TO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 09:24 PM   #40

Trailer: Boler 1300 1969 (flat roof)
Thats a good idea, day trip might be doable, have to check. It can end up being a lot of driving in one day for our 3yr old.

How long would you estimate the real world drive is from say DVP and 401? Google maps is saying about 1.5hrs from there and I'm another 15 mins from there with no traffic.

thanks,
Kevin