2009 Washington State Get Together - 2nd Annual - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV

Old 12-07-2008, 02:29 PM   #29

Name: Greg
Trailer: 2008 Casita 17 SD
Washington
Registry
Hi Rick,

Well, hopefully we can get together before then, maybe meet for a beer or lunch sometime? (I think we talked about this before but if I remember, you had some family commitment to attend to and we never followed up it.) It would be fun to just get together and finally meet up anyway. Perhaps we could rendezvous someplace in Silverdale?

We'll also be at the Bullards Beach S.P. gathering too, (our second year). This year we'll be in site B-45.

Depending on where we are prior to the Bullards Beach trip, we may be heading there directly from our planned week or longer opal digging trip near Denio in northwestern Nevada. It depends when we go, and of course, when we leave there. Actual Nevada trip dates are still up in the air.

Greg

Old 12-08-2008, 09:36 PM   #30

Name: Laura & Rick
Trailer: Had an Escape 21 ft
Washington
Quote:
Hi Rick,

Well, hopefully we can get together before then, maybe meet for a beer or lunch sometime? (I think we talked about this before but if I remember, you had some family commitment to attend to and we never followed up it.) It would be fun to just get together and finally meet up anyway. Perhaps we could rendezvous someplace in Silverdale?

We'll also be at the Bullards Beach S.P. gathering too, (our second year). This year we'll be in site B-45.

Depending on where we are prior to the Bullards Beach trip, we may be heading there directly from our planned week or longer opal digging trip near Denio in northwestern Nevada. It depends when we go, and of course, when we leave there. Actual Nevada trip dates are still up in the air.

Greg
Hi Greg, I'll give you a phone call Wednesday to see if we can meet. Also, I would like to talk with you about "self protection" from the Casita Clun forum topic on door security. . .

Rick

Old 12-09-2008, 09:41 AM   #31

Name: Greg
Trailer: 2008 Casita 17 SD
Washington
Registry
Sounds good Rick. Until wednesday then...
Greg
Old 12-14-2008, 05:28 PM   #32

Name: Linda and Dale and Dallas the cat
Trailer: 1984 Fiber Stream
California
So when will the list get updated? I know that at least two more including us have signed up but not on the list yet. We are looking forward to seeing everyone.
Old 12-14-2008, 07:15 PM   #33

Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
Oregon
Quote:
So when will the list get updated? I know that at least two more including us have signed up but not on the list yet. We are looking forward to seeing everyone.
It will be updated as soon as Chris sends me a new list and map.

I'm cold and tired, when is summer getting here!?!?!?
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 09:18 PM   #34

Name: Chris & Maureen
Trailer: 1994 20 ft Bigfoot 5th Wheel
Washington
Thanks Donna! The list and map are posted as the first posting on page 2. If there are any corrections or changes, please let me know.
~ Chris
Old 12-16-2008, 01:13 AM   #35

Trailer: 2008 21 ft Bigfoot
Quote:
Thanks Donna! The list and map are posted as the first posting on page 2. If there are any corrections or changes, please let me know.
~ Chris
Chris,

Charlene and Dennis will be in #10 with their yellow lab, Luna! Thanks
Old 12-16-2008, 04:39 PM   #36

Trailer: 2008 Scamp 13 ft
Sorry about playing musical campsites but Sue and I have moved from site 45 to site 36. We're looking forward to meeting you all.

Steve
Old 12-16-2008, 08:03 PM   #37

Trailer: 17 ft 2005 Casita Liberty
Send a message via AIM to Maggi Rudy

Wes and Maggi Rudy - we just booked site #14. All the sites look terrific. Thanks Carol Upton for bringing this to our attention! We are already excited about this rally! Rocky is so very excited about playing with Jerry, he can't quit wagging his tail!
Old 12-23-2008, 03:23 PM   #38

Name: Sharen Heath
Trailer: Our current Cramper is a 2005 PLEASURE-WAY
Washington
Hellooooooooooooo all you PNWers.
Simon & Sharen here, reporting in. We've endured more snow than this island has seen in 40 years, but we are well. And it's lookin' very much like a White Christmas.

Here's a couple of happy snaps of our wee cramper, tucked in the wooded part of our yard. And our home, barely seeable past the snow-laden deodars and fir.

Wishing you all safe, healthy and happy holidays.
Cheers from ccccchilly Whidbey Island...
Sharen & Simon
Attached Thumbnails
CASITA_SNOW1.JPG   OUR_HOUSE_SNOW2.JPG  

OUR_HOUSE_SNOW1.JPG  
Old 12-24-2008, 11:21 AM   #39

Name: Roger
Trailer: 2009 Trillium 1300 "Homelet"/2014 Subaru Outback "Rosie"
Washington
Registry
Talking

Quote:
Hey Folks!
By golly, 18 sites already booked for June's 2nd Annual WA State gathering. Well done.

We hope everyone enjoyed a fun and filling (ya betcha!) Turkey Day. We feel especially blessed and grateful this year - can you guess why?! And good ol' Tom provided us with a sumptuous meal. Tonight I've made turkey Chile from his, er, remains... not exactly a Dutch Oven, but delicious just the same. If it'll allow me, I'll upload a pix of Simon and the bird. Whoops... no go; it's telling me my files are too big. Well, du-uh.

Cheers all,
Sharen
The way to shrink your pictures is to email them to yourself. Insert them into an email and you will get the message whether you want to shrink them. Say yes. Then when the email arrives, copy them into a file where you can find them. Look at the details now and you will see the pics drastically reduced in size. Then follow the standard method detailed elsewhere on this forum to include them in your post.

Good Luck and Merry Christmas.

Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right.
Roger C H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 06:44 PM   #40

Name: Sharen Heath
Trailer: Our current Cramper is a 2005 PLEASURE-WAY
Washington
Quote:
The way to shrink your pictures is to email them to yourself. Insert them into an email and you will get the message whether you want to shrink them. Say yes. Then when the email arrives, copy them into a file where you can find them. Look at the details now and you will see the pics drastically reduced in size. Then follow the standard method detailed elsewhere on this forum to include them in your post.

Good Luck and Merry Christmas.
Thanks Roger. As you can see from my snowy images above, I figured that out.
Cheers and Happy New Year!
Sharen
Old 01-07-2009, 10:32 PM   #41

Trailer: 1975 13 ft Trillium
Registry
With all the flooding in this area, I'm wonderin what shape the place will be in for this event???
Attached Images

Old 01-08-2009, 06:17 PM   #42

Trailer: Casita 17 ft Liberty Deluxe
Our first-ever, and to this date, our only, official "get-together" with our Casita (bought in July, 2008) was last year's (first) WA state get-together at Fort Worden State Park.

When we saw this thread, I immediately started to reserve a site at Tiednapam(sp?), only to discover that we have a conflict ;-(

We are already signed up to take our first-ever cruise (Alaska) starting that same weekend! So, we will have to wait until 2010 for the third annual (I hope) Wa State get-together.

We had such a great time at Fort Worden that we really hate to miss this year's event.

We wish you all the best, and hope to see some of you at the northern and southern Oregon gatherings, where we are reserved and anxious to go!

Mike and Sandy in Tacoma, WA