ON 2013, May 24-26: Egg Fest Ontario (Grafton, Ontario) - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 02-18-2013, 05:25 PM   #15

Name: theresa
Trailer: Outback (by Trillium) 2004
New Brunswick
Registry
connie---you are of course welcome, but you do realize that this rally is quite a distance from arizona, right? ontario, canada. it's a long drive for us, 14 driving hours, but nowhere near what it'd be for you!!

however, we'd love it if you did make it!!

Old 02-18-2013, 06:01 PM   #16

Name: Connie
Trailer: Shopping for Mini Camper
Arizona
Hi Theresa,
I'm only in AZ for the winter and will be home in Brackenridge by the time of the Eggfest. I plan to Use the trailer to see the Country and as cottage in the. Summers.
Thanks for the Welcome and hope to see you there. Just have figured out how to register.

Old 02-18-2013, 06:52 PM   #17

Name: rick
Trailer: 1999 casita spirit deluxe 17 foot
Ontario
Just letting everyone know thats not the long weekend in may. Its the weekend after
Old 02-18-2013, 07:13 PM   #18

Name: Bizzian
Trailer: 13 ft Boler 1986
Ontario
Registry
Hi Connie. Just email me at layneparkin@gmail.com with your name(s), make of trailer, contact email or phone, name and year of unit and let me know if you are coming in on Friday or the Thursday. I have one share site (two trailers to a site) left or a couple of singles on the other side of the office, so let me know which you prefer. Shared sites are around 23 or 4 dollars while singles are around 30. I will put your name on my list and give it to the campground in early May, so all you have to do then is show up and they'll have you listed at the office.
Welcome aboard and I hope to hear from you. I'll have to check my email address on the blog to see why it doesn't work.
Thanks Theresa for updating her on where and what.
Thanks Rick, you are right - it is always on the AMERICAN long weekend, the weekend after our long weekend.
See y'all there.
Bizzian
Old 02-18-2013, 07:22 PM   #19

Ontario
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by conbern View Post
Hi - I can`t seem to find registation information for the 2013 Eggfest. I guess I`m really new at this and surely don`t know the ropes. I would really like to participate. Who do I call or email to get myself registared?

I did find the Bizzian Place Blog and tried the e-address on that site, but the email failed to be delivered.

Thanks
Connie your email did get through. No idea what happened. You are registered and I've sent you a confirming email. Just let me know about the shared site or single site.
Thanks
Old 02-23-2013, 02:06 PM   #20

Name: Roy
Trailer: 1972 boler American and 1979 Trillium 4500
Ontario
Vivian,
They have a map on their website. What is the general location of the group and what sites are you talking about for the overflow? I've asked them about pets. Do you know if they have any policies / rules?
Roy
Old 02-24-2013, 07:41 AM   #21

Ontario
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy in TO View Post
Vivian,
They have a map on their website. What is the general location of the group and what sites are you talking about for the overflow? I've asked them about pets. Do you know if they have any policies / rules?
Roy
We have the four short rows right behind the main building and part of the 5th row down by the sports field. Those are all "share" sites. We also have sites 88 to 91 (single trailers only) in front of the main building and that makes up our 50. I only have 50 buttons and once those sites are gone and the buttons are gone, that's all the registrations I'll be taking. If anybody else comes beyond my list, they also have 4 single trailer sites 74 to 77 just right of our four single sites and then it'ls pot luck I'm afraid. The campground won't be taking reservations for EggFest until I give them our list of who and where in late April. Then they will know what they have left.

Their pet policy is pretty standard, and we do have people coming with pets. They are expected to keep them on their own site and on leashes at all times etc. etc. Most of the people with bigger dogs have asked for single sites, being mindful of their neighbours if they shared a site. Because we are
sharing the bigger sites, it will be cozy camping with all it's required courtesy's. I hope that answers your question.
Let me know if you want to come.
Vivian & Paul
Old 02-25-2013, 01:41 PM   #22

Name: Dave
Trailer: Trillium
Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivian Layne-Parkin View Post
We have the four short rows right behind the main building and part of the 5th row down by the sports field. Those are all "share" sites. We also have sites 88 to 91 (single trailers only) in front of the main building and that makes up our 50. I only have 50 buttons and once those sites are gone and the buttons are gone, that's all the registrations I'll be taking. If anybody else comes beyond my list, they also have 4 single trailer sites 74 to 77 just right of our four single sites and then it'ls pot luck I'm afraid. The campground won't be taking reservations for EggFest until I give them our list of who and where in late April. Then they will know what they have left.

Their pet policy is pretty standard, and we do have people coming with pets. They are expected to keep them on their own site and on leashes at all times etc. etc. Most of the people with bigger dogs have asked for single sites, being mindful of their neighbours if they shared a site. Because we are
sharing the bigger sites, it will be cozy camping with all it's required courtesy's. I hope that answers your question.

Let me know if you want to come.
Vivian & Paul
Here's the Map

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-02-25 at 2.34.44 PM.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	148.5 KB
ID:	55456
Old 02-25-2013, 01:49 PM   #23

Ontario
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylemma View Post
Here's the Map

Attachment 55456

I already have that map. I just confirmed today with the campground that we are up to 46 and can't take any more than 50. Site 46 is available as a share site or sites 88 & 89 so that's it. Sites 74 and 75 may be available because both those people have indicated they may not be able to come. However, until they cancel I'm not sure.
Old 02-25-2013, 01:50 PM   #24

Ontario
Registry
Dave, you are on shared site 44.
Vivian
Old 03-06-2013, 07:29 AM   #25

Ontario
Registry
REMINDER/NOTICE;
The camp sites at Cobourg East are 30 amp, so be sure to bring a 15/30 converter to plug your 15 am trailers into. Also, since most of you are sharing a site, water and picnic table, a hose splitter for the tap, and an extra folding table or a couple of TV tables for extra space, if you have any would be a good idea.
Only a couple of months now!!! Yipee!!!
See y'all in May
Old 04-30-2013, 07:13 AM   #26

Name: Dave & Elinor
Trailer: Trillium 4500
Ontario
Registry
Getting the trailer ready looking forward to the meet .
Old 04-30-2013, 10:21 AM   #27

Ontario
Registry
We were supposed to leave for Mew Lake up in Algonquin this past Sunday for our first trip of the season, but the ice is still in the lakes and the flooding is wide spread, so we've had to cancel for two weeks. Hoping the black flies don't hear about the changer of plans.
We are going down to check out the campground for EggFest either tomorrow or Thursday as it's been years since I was there. Everything is packed in boxes that I think we need to take, so hopefully we are well prepared. Looking forward to seeing everyone.
V & P
Old 05-01-2013, 04:07 PM   #28

Ontario
Registry
A message for all of you who intend to come to EggFest at Cobourg East Campground. We just inspected the campground today and it's a very nice, clean campground - quite roomy with good facilities. I have left a sheet with the office so just check in and they will give you your site numbers when you arrive. You will pay the office when booking in. Paul & I (EggHeadQuarters??) will be on site 57. Come check in with us as well to get your buttons etc.
PS: I have a sample of the 2014 TShirts so you can see next year's logo!
The main area sites we have are all pull-through's so for the first party arriving, please make sure you only take up half the site. There is off-site parking if your two units won't fit along with your vehicles.
For the 8 of you requesting single sites, there is no such problem.
We have the pavillion for Friday night (in case of rain) and site 39 for our bonfire. We have the pavillion for our Saturday "Bring Your Own Supper" and after party (in case of rain) as well or again site 39 for our bonfire. I will be looking for somebody to go around and take up a collection to buy some firewood for the two nights as moving firewood is now not allowed.
Bring your 15-30 amp converters and a hose splitter for the main area sites. Also your baby picture if you want to go in that contest and anything you want to put for sale Saturday morning.
Bring whatever you wish to eat for our Saturday Supper - which is a "bring-your-own" same as last year.
This is cozy camping in a lovely campground so be ready to have some fun. We are looking forward to seeing everyone in three plus weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vivian & Paul
God Bless/Dieu Vous Benisse
EggFestOntario2013.blogspot.ca