CA 2013, Oct. 31-Nov. 4: 12th Annual Lake Casitas Rally - Page 4 - Fiberglass RV

Old 06-07-2013, 04:31 PM   #43

Trailer: 2002 17 ft Casita Liberty Deluxe
Hello Selena

(This information is for everyone who wants to join in the rally)

Lake Casitas has several campgrounds. We usually have to use 2 at least. There is definitely room in Egret and there are two others already reserved in Egret so you won't be alone. You will probably want to drive your vehicle down to BASS campground for the activities - bring whatever you need at the time for what we are doing.. such as food for potluck, ... you also will want to bring a chair and other needed items ... There is an area in BASS, near site 44, where most of the planned activities will be.. you can set up there during the day/evening activities.

Please send me an email from your home (not from this website) so we can keep in touch. (I sent you a private message with my email address). I will be sending out emails closer to rally time.

We will need information from you for our rally roster. The roster is never passed out - it is for emergency . Please look at other posts in this thread to find the information that we need. PLEASE do not post private info on this or any other website for this rally. Just post basic info and email the other info to me.

Thank you for wanting to join our rally and I hope you do make a reservation ... I think you will have a fun time and meet some new friends.

Carol and Jim

Old 06-08-2013, 06:52 PM   #44

BASS Campground Lake Casitas

(UPDATE: Please see the two following posts #'s 45 and 46)... the rally this year will still be held in BASS campground, and if you can't reserve in Bass, the overflow campground is EGRET.)

=================================
We're wondering if anyone in our fiberglass group has reserved a space at Lake Casitas for the rally, (Oct 31-Nov 4), and forgot to post, email or send a private message to let us know.

The spaces that show full in BASS, that we believe are not reserved by one of our group, are listed here. If you have reserved one of these spaces, please let us know. You can click on my name on the left and send an email or private message to me.

Bass 3, 5, 16, 18, 19, 21, 22, 27, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 42, 45, 47, 48, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, or 61.

We're hoping if a cancellation opens up, we can get the spaces for our group .. we have a few folks already that have had to reserve in Egret and Fox.

We appreciate your help.
Carol and Jim

Old 06-09-2013, 12:39 PM   #45

Name: Linda and Dale and Dallas the cat
Trailer: 1984 Fiber Stream
California
I looked at 55 through 61 and as of Oct. they are marked not available until the end of the year any day of the week through November and December so maybe they are repairing or something those sites.
Old 06-09-2013, 01:21 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda&Dale View Post

I looked at 55 through 61 and as of Oct. they are marked not available until the end of the year any day of the week through November and December so maybe they are repairing or something those sites.
==============

Hi Linda

Thanks for this (bad) news. I had heard that the entire BASS campground would be closed until the end of August. Now ..sites 55-61 will not be available until November and December...That's the reason why we had so many sites that our group could not reserve. They are rewiring the campground, and probably couldn't finish as originally scheduled.

I hope this doesn't stop our fiberglass group from reserving in other campgrounds. We have three reserved in EGRET already, and that would be a good campground to reserve in. There are 32 of us reserved in BASS so we can still have the rally in the BASS campground.

Thank you .. we will look forward now to seeing everyone at the rally, even if we are a bit scattered. The rally will survive this.

Carol

UPDATE:

The
rally this year will still be held in BASS campground, and if you can't reserve in Bass, the overflow campground is EGRET. Maybe sites will open up in BASS, as they finish each site.
CAROL
Old 06-14-2013, 11:04 PM   #47

as of June 14, 2013
Reserved Campgrounds: B-Bass E-Egret F-Fox

Please scroll down to see list of those reserved.
Old 07-06-2013, 12:24 AM   #48

As of August 6, 2013

Reserved Campgrounds: B-Bass E-Egret F-Fox

Please scroll down to see list of those reserved.
Old 07-08-2013, 08:43 PM   #49

Sending a Message to me -

Hi Everyone

I have been getting written messages on my profile ... I don't check my profile very often, and it's hard to communicate back to you from there. There is a much better and faster way. It's by Private Message or you can just post on the Lake Casitas rally thread.

If you want to contact me - (and I do want to hear from you)
please click on my name on the left and then click on:
Send a private message to CarolnJim ...

(please do not click on View Public Profile)

I promise you I will get back to you sooner, and I don't want to miss any of your messages.

We're looking forward to seeing all of you again in October and also meeting all our newcomers to the rally.

Thanks, Carol
Old 07-24-2013, 10:14 PM   #50

Name: Karen
Trailer: Casita
California
Registry
carol and Jim

Just reserved in Egret space E4 for oct 30 to nov 4. Karen Cole, Matt Huffman, Michaela and Hannah Huffman. Casita. Spirit Deluxe 1998. We attended last year and look forward to this years.
Old 07-24-2013, 10:41 PM   #51

Lake Csitas Rally 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyby View Post
carol and Jim

Just reserved in Egret space E4 for oct 30 to nov 4. Karen Cole, Matt Huffman, Michaela and Hannah Huffman. Casita. Spirit Deluxe 1998. We attended last year and look forward to this years.

Welcome back. We're glad to see you signed up.

Carol and Jim
Old 09-01-2013, 11:17 AM   #52

Lake Casitas Up-to-Date Roster as of 9/1

Up-to-Date Roster for Lake Casitas Rally as of 9/23/2013

Please let me know if you have made a reservation and are not listed here. Click on my name on the left a private message or send an email. Thank you. Carol

Reserved
Campgrounds: B-Bass E-Egret F-Fox

B01 Tim
B02 Paula
B04 Nancy & Al
B05 Martha & Wolf
B06 Russ & Kathy
B07 Liz & Eric
B08 Fred & Robert
B09 Bill & Gisela
B10 Greg & Ann
B11 Les & Carole
B12 Alan & Jeannie
B13 Frank & Barbara
B14 Carol & Jim
B15 Alice
B16 Elvin & Sally
B17 Marianne & Bill
B20 Barbara
B21 Cuong
B22 Jerry & Maria
B23 Christine
B24 Martha & Eric
B25 Charlie & Christine
B26 Cindy & Alan
B27 Philip & Helen
B28 John & Nancy
B33 Gary & Claudia
B39 Dave & Elizabeth
B40 Steve & Lesley
B41 Bonnie & Tao
B43 Roger & Sudy
B44 Lora
B45 Bill & Martha
B46 Jim & Carolyn
B47 Doug & Mary
B48 Bob & Cleete
B49 Gage & Tanya
B50 Jim & Sally
B51 Richard & RoseMarie
B52 Jane & Lori
B53 Linda & Dale
E04 Karen, Matt, Michaela and Hannah
E21 Stephen & Susan
E22 Christian & Selina
E23 Rosemary & Steve
F15 Bob & Amy
Old 09-04-2013, 06:25 PM   #53

Important message last year

Hello Everyone

Now that we have most everyone reserved for the 2013, 12th annual rally, we want to let you know our news.

This year will be the last year for Jim and I to have the Lake Casitas rally. It has been 12 years and we are looking for someone to take over the rally. It’s ready to go – a lot of followers and really not much to do. We do the roster for emergency purposes, which I really feel is still a good idea (and is never handed out). Other than that – the rally pretty much runs itself with the same activities.

We can get you started with the information you need to continue this fun rally. Everything is simple, easy and handled from home. If you are interested in running this great rally, with your rally ideas, please let me know.

We are looking forward to this 2013, October rally, and seeing everyone again. We hope someone will respond to become the next rally host at Lake Casitas.

We will be in Space 14 with our 2005 Born Free Motorhome. Please come over and chat.

Carol and Jim
Old 09-05-2013, 09:49 PM   #54

Name: Rosemary
Trailer: Cardinal (Restoring)
California
For anyone reserved in (E) Egret it is a very nice area. Close to the store. Some of the sites are a little hilly so be prepared for leveling. It wont be that difficult as you can just drive over to Bass for activities. Hi Gage, welcome to the Rally and look forward to meeting you. Look forward to seeing old friends and new ones.
Rosemary Rizzo
Old 09-07-2013, 09:59 AM   #55

Name: Lynne
Trailer: Casita
California
surrendering my spot-can't go

Hi Carol and Jim-

I've had something come up and wont be able to make it this year. Do you have a wait list for spots? Mine is now available- Let me know how to surrender my reservation.
thanks- Lynne
Old 09-07-2013, 02:21 PM   #56

Sorry Lynne .. but we certainly understand.

Thanks for letting us know before you cancelled.

Tags
rally