Old 06-09-2013, 07:28 PM   #15

Name: Brian
Trailer: 2013 ParkLiner
Upstate New York
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by mary and bob View Post
What site # Brian?
We booked 110, we didn't want to be all the way out on the far corner in 103 which was the next unbooked site available.

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
Brian M. in NY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 04:53 PM   #16

Name: jim
Trailer: 2016 2ndGen Escape19 Prairie Schooner pulled by 2014 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport
Pennsylvania
Registry
I have sold my Escape 19' in preparation of purchasing a new Escape 21' in the fall. However it will not be shipped until December. I was not contemplating any of this until I found out that Escape was offering special pricing for the first 10 customers. This leaves me trailer less for awhile during which this rally is supposed to take place. This happened before when I sold my Eggcamper 2 years ago and Sue was kind enough to take over then and was rally master.
I do not wish to have this happen to her nor inconvenience all you good people as a result of my last minute decision to trade up Escapes.
Kevin, Mary/Bob,Jon,Brian,Sue, David- I'm going to contact KOA and pay for Friday nights rv spot rental or one of your nights camping. This is the least I can do so as to lessen the impact of my not showing. I'm also hoping we can all meet again in the springtime of next year when I will have my new Escape 21' at the same place.
Please forgive me, Sue but I feel this is the best I can do right now.

Old 06-24-2013, 06:10 PM   #17

Name: bob
Trailer: 1984 u-haul ct13; 1996 Casita 17 Spirit Deluxe; 1946 Modernistic teardrop
New York
We failed to post earlier that we have site 113. Nice offer Jim, but not necessary, we'll catch up with you eventually.
Old 06-24-2013, 06:58 PM   #18

Trailer: 1984 u-haul ct13; 1996 Casita 17 Spirit Deluxe; 1946 Modernistic teardrop
New York
Bob never knows where he really is, we're on site 103
Old 06-24-2013, 08:48 PM   #19

Name: David
Trailer: Escape Trailers
Massachusetts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpaharley2008 View Post
I have sold my Escape 19' in preparation of purchasing a new Escape 21' in the fall. However it will not be shipped until December. I was not contemplating any of this until I found out that Escape was offering special pricing for the first 10 customers. This leaves me trailer less for awhile during which this rally is supposed to take place. This happened before when I sold my Eggcamper 2 years ago and Sue was kind enough to take over then and was rally master.
I do not wish to have this happen to her nor inconvenience all you good people as a result of my last minute decision to trade up Escapes.
Kevin, Mary/Bob,Jon,Brian,Sue, David- I'm going to contact KOA and pay for Friday nights rv spot rental or one of your nights camping. This is the least I can do so as to lessen the impact of my not showing. I'm also hoping we can all meet again in the springtime of next year when I will have my new Escape 21' at the same place.
Please forgive me, Sue but I feel this is the best I can do right now.
Jim,

No need for you to pay for our reservation. We appreciate you're having organized the rally and look forward to meeting you in the future.
We have a confirmation number, but I don't know the site number.
Good luck with your trailer transactions,

David
Old 06-24-2013, 08:56 PM   #20

New York
When we made our reservation it sounded like they would assign the actual site on our arrival, no site number was on our confirmation.
Old 06-25-2013, 07:57 AM   #21
Commercial Member

Name: Kevin
Trailer: 1995 Scamp 13
Pennsylvania
Registry
Jim, we really appreciate the gesture and your generosity, but we're not even sure yet that we'll be able to come. The Mrs. will be in school then, and it's pretty far for us to stay only one afternoon and night. We'll meet up at some point. Getting a new rig is nothing at all to apologize for, just wish we were ready to upgrade when you sold your 19. Let's plan for spring, either at Copake or somewhere in PA.
Old 06-25-2013, 10:10 AM   #22

Name: Sue
Trailer: '93 Casita FD 16'
NY
Agreed that there is no need for you to pay for anything. One thing you might consider is to rent one of the kabins for the weekend since they are in the same section. Then you can join us in the fun!
Old 06-25-2013, 10:22 AM   #23

New York
thats a great idea sue, and those cabins look; really nice, he could could join the campfire and meet everyone
Old 06-25-2013, 10:28 AM   #24

NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by mary and bob View Post
thats a great idea sue, and those cabins look; really nice, he could could join the campfire and meet everyone
We peeked inside and they are very nice!
Old 06-26-2013, 08:25 PM   #25

Name: Brian
Trailer: 2013 ParkLiner
Upstate New York
Registry
Jim,
Sorry to be so late in replying. We just returned from the Adirondacks this afternoon and have been without connectivity, not even cell service since last Saturday. We'd still be up there if I hadn't developed some medical problems that prompted our return two days earlier than planned. I can sympathize with how quickly plans can change. There is no need for you to pay for anything. We just appreciate you organizing the rally. Congrats on the new Escape. Hopefully we can all catch up some time soon around a campfire. If you could snag a kabin, that would be great, as we look forward to meeting you.

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
Brian M. in NY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 12:22 PM   #26

Name: Jean
Trailer: Casita with a Rav 4 tow vehicle
New Jersey
Yippee! We just booked and got site 104. 97-104 are booked already! Thanks so much for planning this, we can't wait to meet everyone! Is the pot luck dinner the campsite event or the egg rally event? We have never been to a rally and aren't sure what to expect...other than getting to meet other fun fiberglass RV owners! Can't wait!
Old 06-30-2013, 02:07 PM   #27

NY
[QUOTE=Jeanbella;399558 Is the pot luck dinner the campsite event or the egg rally event? We have never been to a rally and aren't sure what to expect...other than getting to meet other fun fiberglass RV owners! Can't wait![/QUOTE]
Yay - another egg! We will be having our own potluck on Saturday evening. Bring a dish to share and your own plates and utensils. Glad you are able to join us!
Old 06-30-2013, 02:56 PM   #28

Name: Jean
Trailer: Casita with a Rav 4 tow vehicle
New Jersey
Oh yay! Another Casita owner! We can't wait! Starting to think of recipes...hmmm

Tags
fall, rally