MI 2013, Sept. 6-8: Michigan Algonac Egg Scramble 2013... - Page 12 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive)
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 09-08-2013, 06:38 PM   #221

Trailer: Trillium
Registry
Be sure you click the pictures so they come up large enough for you to see faces......you may recognize someone!
Noreen Bradshaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 06:51 PM   #222

Name: jim
Trailer: 2022 Escape19 pulled by 2014 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport
Pennsylvania
Registry
Thanks Pam, for the pictures, I recognize Corky and Darlene, good people. Looks like a good turn out.
Old 09-08-2013, 07:04 PM   #223

Trailer: U-Haul 1985
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpaharley2008 View Post
Thanks Pam, for the pictures, I recognize Corky and Darlene, good people. Looks like a good turn out.
Not my pics, they're Noreen's (thanks Noreen!!)

I'm still not figuring out how to get my flickr account photostream to show up.
Pam Garlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 07:08 PM   #224

Name: jim
Trailer: 2022 Escape19 pulled by 2014 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport
Pennsylvania
Registry
No, your flikr worked, that is where I saw Corky and Darlene, thanks again...
Old 09-09-2013, 04:10 PM   #225

Name: Sally & Marty
Trailer: EggCamper (EggBert)
Michigan
Registry
Great pictures! Pam, you sure did a great job organizing. Never would have guessed this was your first time. We are now home and unpacked. Sure had a great time and enjoyed meeting everyone and wish our senior brains could remember everyone's names. We are already looking forward to next year.
Sally&Marty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 07:04 PM   #226

Registry
Thank you, Sally, it was fun.

Anyone that had their trailer tongues weighed, can you please post the numbers in this thread?

http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...tml#post417221
Old 09-10-2013, 06:25 AM   #227

Name: Jane and Greg
Trailer: 1985 Uhaul CT
South Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam Garlow View Post
Just for you, I set up a Flickr Account
lets see if I did it right

...hmm, didn't work...

do you see pics now?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pg-flickr/
Pam. Great fun pictures! Greg and I were so close to coming to your Rally. Had taken our UHaul to Iowa and back and came home via Wisconsin and Illinois. We were just one week too early to swing in and see you. Certainly looks like a super fun time was had...and know you had a lot to do with it...organization is the key. Congrats...maybe next year we will introduce our UHaul to yours. Jane
Jane SC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 09:16 AM   #228

Name: Denny
Trailer: Lil Snoozy
Michigan
Thanks, Pam, for all your organizing efforts. I enjoyed meeting the FGRVers and snooping in everyone's trailers.

Thanks too to Armel for the tongue weigh-in.
MCDenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 12:34 PM   #229

Name: Steven
Trailer: 1985 Scamp
Ohio
Thanks Pam for putting that together... we had a great time at our first rally. Looking forward to next year! I managed to get a few pics before my phone died.

Michigan Algonac Egg Scramble 2013 - a set on Flickr
stevengbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 12:40 PM   #230

Name: Mike & Ellen
Trailer: 1988 Liberty Van Companion 17'
Michigan
Registry
Algonac Sept, 2013 - a set on Flickr

I hope this works...............here are photos that I took.

Thank you again Pam for all your efforts to make this so enjoyable. Also thanks to Armel for his time in weighing our tongues.

We had a blast ! So nice to see familiar faces from last year & great to meet new ones!
Mikell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 09:01 PM   #231
Commercial Member

Name: Mike
Trailer: Boler13/trillium4500/buro13
Ontario
Thanks Pam for taking on the organizing of the AES . Also special thanks for involving the grandchildren in the raffle they had a great time maybe next year they will get the numbers right also thanks to everyone there for putting up with all us Canadians see you all next year
Mikmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 08:07 PM   #232

Name: Bob Ruggles
Trailer: 2015 Escape
Michigan
This was the third that I've attended and the first without my wife. In spite of that, I enjoyed it a lot, got reacquainted with some and met some new people. Pam deserves a LOT of credit for putting it together.
rgrugg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 08:52 PM   #233

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgrugg View Post
This was the third that I've attended and the first without my wife. In spite of that, I enjoyed it a lot, got reacquainted with some and met some new people. Pam deserves a LOT of credit for putting it together.
Bob, I hope you've made it to Colorado!! Here's a link to the Starlite Campground (vintage campers) that we talked about.
Starlite's Vintage Trailers

The Starlite Campground is just west of Canon City, two hours from Denver, 45 minutes from Colorado Springs, and 1 mile from the Royal Gorge Bridge.
Old 09-12-2013, 06:44 AM   #234

Name: Ron
Trailer: Trillium 13 ft (green grape)
Ontario
Back home safe and sound, had a great time. Was nice to meet people from the site but hard to remember all we met.
Pam, you did a great job and your pictures are good. I will try to post some later as soon as I can sort. again great to see all and great turnout and weather.

RRJR. GREEN GRAPE.
Ron & Iva
RRJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 04:25 PM   #235

Name: Linda
Trailer: Boler
Ontario
Thanks Pam for all your hard work. We had a super time and can't wait till next year.
Here is the link for the Facebook page, as requested. I hope I set it up right. https://www.facebook.com/groups/Mich...acEggScramble/
Please add pictures from the meet and any good memories. It was suggested you add to the file section any of the yummy recipes from the meet or any of your favourite camp recipes. Enjoy
midnitestork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 10:00 PM   #236

Name: Nancy
Trailer: Boler, 2 Serro Scottys
Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan B. View Post
Site #47 for my son and I , never been to an egg rally so give me a heads up on this, we currently attend Tin Can Tourist rally events with other rigs. Thanks Bryan and Zachary
Bryan and Zach, hope you guys will be attending again. I finally have my boler ready to go out and about. Would be great to see you guys again.
nkroes is offline   Reply With Quote