As George mentioned, I'll again be hosting a Swap Meet at Dome Rock on Saturday, Feb 8th, 9 am to 12 noon.
This is your opportunity to recycle those items you no longer use!
* Items must be camping-related...basically anything having to do with RVing. Also included are include books, CDs, electronics, etc. -- basically stuff you'd use when traveling
* Purchase a box of small envelopes at the Dollar Store (I'll also have some on hand). On the front of the envelope, write:
1) Your name, 2) the item name, 3) the price, 4)your cell phone number, 5)and either FREE or SELL ONLY.
SELL ONLY means the item will be retrieved by you if it doesn't sell, and FREE means the item will go to the FREE STUFF table at 12 noon.
* You must be willing to accept either cash or checks for your item(s).
* Payments will be placed into the envelope and deposited into a slotted box.
* If you have a table or ground cover we can use for a few hours to display items, please bring it along.
* At 12 noon, sellers will be expected to come back to the tent to claim their payment(s) and/or item(s
* Acceptable payments will be by cash (correct change appreciated) or check.
* Buyers may want to write their name and cell number on the envelope before depositing it into the box if they have questions..
* There will be a table for FREE STUFF. Same rules apply — the items must be camping-related.
* At 12 noon, unsold items that Sellers don't want back will be moved to the FREE STUFF table.
Look for the adjoined 10x10 tent(s). I'll be there from 8:30 am (when you can start dropping off your stuff) until around 12:30 pm and will keep an eye on things, so you're free to roam and enjoy the Rally
, or bring your morning beverage and just come to hang out with everyone.
I will have the A-Z Casita Owners Guide
Questions? Suggestions? Post here or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org