MN 2014, May 2-4: Mille Lacs Kathio State Park (MN) - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive)
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 01-22-2014, 12:17 PM   #41

Trailer: 2005 13 ft Scamp / 2004 Honda Odyssey
Fred and I have reserved 43. this site is large and if we could get it past the park another small unit could probably fit, however we don't care for campfire smoke. We were in 42 in the spring, that was a nice site.

Wanted to be sure of electricity and close to toilet so did not opt to try as a walk on.

Fred and I did not appreciate the water there. We will be bringing our drinking water. Hope the water utilities will be turned on this year and that we have a nice weekend.

Site 44 is ADA or I would have taken that one.

Nancy
Nancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 12:30 PM   #42

Just wanted to add that we also had trouble making our reservation. I guess we already had an account. We ended up creating a new account under my name and Duluth address. Was going to do it via phone, but were on hold too long.

Use to be able to edit my post, did not see that feature anymore.

Nancy
Old 01-23-2014, 06:24 AM   #43

Name: Tim
Trailer: Homebuilt Teardrop
Minnesota
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy View Post
Just wanted to add that we also had trouble making our reservation. I guess we already had an account. We ended up creating a new account under my name and Duluth address. Was going to do it via phone, but were on hold too long.

Use to be able to edit my post, did not see that feature anymore.

Nancy
Ever since Minnesota changed the contractor that provides their reservation services, the system has been a pain in the A%&. Sorry.
TPMcGinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 07:48 PM   #44

Name: Diane
Trailer: 19' 2002 Scamp
Minnesota
Registry
Send a message via AIM to Diane R.
I just made a reservation for site #49, and didn't have any problems. Looking forward to seeing everyone in May!
Diane R. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 06:50 AM   #45

Minnesota
After talking it over with my wife, I have made reservations and I'm in 38e. I still hope to go out there a day early if I can, but we weren't sure if we can make it due to the kids being in school.
Old 01-24-2014, 06:53 AM   #46

Minnesota
Wow! The reservable electric sites are filling up fast! There are only 3 still available. There are 7 first come first serve sites too.
Old 01-25-2014, 08:19 PM   #47

Name: Lil
Trailer: '84 13' Scamp & '14 homebuilt Benroy Teardrop
Minnesota
Registry
I'm in #36e. Went back and checked last year's camp out there and, by gosh, I booked the exact same site. What a coincidence!
Be good to see everyone.
Thanks, Tim, for pulling this all together!
Lil M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 12:34 PM   #48

Minnesota
Over on the Tearjerkers web site we have been discussing having a pot luck on Saturday afternoon/evening. Anyone that wants to attend is welcome.
Old 01-28-2014, 09:17 AM   #49

Name: gary
Trailer: 16' 1998 Scamp
Minnesota
Registry
Saturday goes for Teh Win! Usually those things are on a Friday and we can never make it up to the rally in time to server the Good Food I've made. Then again, I really enjoyed eating my "doctored" baked beans for a couple of days!
fusedlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 11:48 AM   #50

Minnesota
Quote:
Originally Posted by fusedlight View Post
Saturday goes for Teh Win! Usually those things are on a Friday and we can never make it up to the rally in time to server the Good Food I've made. Then again, I really enjoyed eating my "doctored" baked beans for a couple of days!
The Tearjerkers do it on Saturdays for that very reason, so we can all participate in the pot luck. Not everyone can make it in time on Friday.
Old 02-10-2014, 09:46 AM   #51

Minnesota
Well it looks like this Gathering is going International. We will be having a gentleman from the United Kingdom join our little get together! Welcome Cory!
Old 03-18-2014, 06:44 PM   #52

Trailer: Compact Jr
Yes! Tami and Anne from Aitkin would like to attend on the posted dates- first weekend. Will need to depart early as work Sunday. One Compact Jr or a Boler, dogs: Cupcake and Annie. Thanks, Tami
Tami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 08:52 AM   #53

Minnesota
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tami View Post
Yes! Tami and Anne from Aitkin would like to attend on the posted dates- first weekend. Will need to depart early as work Sunday. One Compact Jr or a Boler, dogs: Cupcake and Annie. Thanks, Tami
Welcome Tami, Anne, and the pooches! Aitkin isn't to far. We look forward to seeing you! If everyone comes that has expressed interest, then we should have 20 campers!
Old 03-24-2014, 09:32 PM   #54

Name: Lil
Trailer: '84 13' Scamp & '14 homebuilt Benroy Teardrop
Minnesota
Registry
Hey Tim,
I just checked over at the Scrambled Eggs website and there will be a couple more families coming:
Pat, Joanne and Elizabeth are in Site #52
Bernie and Ginny have a reservation but didn't say what site number
It's gonna be a lively campground for sure!
Lil M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 12:01 PM   #55

Minnesota
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil M. View Post
Hey Tim,
I just checked over at the Scrambled Eggs website and there will be a couple more families coming:
Pat, Joanne and Elizabeth are in Site #52
Bernie and Ginny have a reservation but didn't say what site number
It's gonna be a lively campground for sure!

I guess I need to find the Scrambled Eggs web site. I already had Pat, Joanne and Elizabeth on the list. I have now added Bernie and Ginny. Thanks for keeping me honest.
Old 03-26-2014, 04:39 AM   #56

Trailer: 1996 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel ('TOGETHERNEST' SLEEPS 8
Put Jerry Bentler and his acordian down as a commer for sure , He will be taking advantage of the non reserved Scrambled eggs is a by invite only site . iwill invite you if you send me your address privatly.
Lyndon Laney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 06:27 AM   #57

Minnesota
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndon Laney View Post
Put Jerry Bentler and his acordian down as a commer for sure , He will be taking advantage of the non reserved Scrambled eggs is a by invite only site . iwill invite you if you send me your address privatly.
I have added Jerry to the list! Wow! We are up to 23 interested campers. We should have a nice (not so) little get together!
Old 03-26-2014, 08:38 AM   #58

I noticed that all the camper cabins are booked for Saturday night. There are some open for Friday night for anyone who would like to check us out and doesn't have a trailer.

Are those Saturday night people some of our group? the cabins are across the road from the campground.

Nancy
Old 03-31-2014, 06:02 AM   #59

Minnesota
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy View Post
I noticed that all the camper cabins are booked for Saturday night. There are some open for Friday night for anyone who would like to check us out and doesn't have a trailer.

Are those Saturday night people some of our group? the cabins are across the road from the campground.

Nancy

Nancy, I know a couple people that were interested in joining us in a camper cabin but I have had no feedback on whether or not they have made reservations.
Old 04-10-2014, 08:24 AM   #60

Trailer: 2003 13 ft Scamp
May 2-4

Had to cancel reservation for May 2-4 foe site 35E. Had shoulder surgery Tuesday and won't be up to camping. Enjoy, Lee & Lynda
russelld is offline   Reply With Quote