Our Fort Langley Meet - Friday May 23 to Sunday May 25th is coming up fast!! Looks like we will have a very full house with some folks arriving on Thursday.
Friday night will be an informal Meet and Greet at a fire by the 16' Scamp
- don't know the site number yet but it will be in the Kingfisher loop in the area of sites 10 to 16.
Trailer tours will be on Saturday from 10 AM to 1 PM.
We may have an informal Bocci tournament on Saturday afternoon if the weather is good.
Pot Luck on Saturday night to be held at 6 PM This will be held by the Scamp
16' if the weather is good otherwise it will be held in the room above the washrooms in the Salamander loop. Bring your own plates, cutlery, drinks. Also chairs if we eat outside.
Things to bring:
* Name tags
* Pot luck Food for Saturday - enough for 8-10 people.
* Bocci Balls if you have them.
* A portable table if you have one for the pot luck.
* Friday night if the weather is poor - we may need a few pop up shelters to keep folks dry at the campfire.
* Something to share at the meet and greet. Food or drink.
* A donation to the prize draw on Saturday night would be great - big or small - purchased or handmade.
Looking forward to seeing many of the old faces we haven't seen in awhile as well as many new faces.