MB 2015, Aug. 14-16: 6th Annual Manitoba Fiberglass and Vintage Camper Rally - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 03-06-2015, 05:48 PM   #15

Name: Rick
Trailer: 1971 Boler 13' / 2013 Ford Escape
Manitoba
Registry
+1C out there right now. Just a bit warmer and I will start to remove the trap covering my Boler and start with this years mods. Hope Spring it finally here to stay. Just ordered my new wheels and tires. And will get my new axle once I can get the Boler out of the snow bank it is parked in. LOL

Looks like summer is coming.

Got 13 confirmed trailers coming to this years Rally. A good start for this early in the year.

Old 03-07-2015, 06:48 AM   #16

Name: Jim
Trailer: Scamp
Manitoba
Manitoba Rally

Rick. We will be coming again this year. Last year was our first year, both as owner of a FG trailer as well as the meet. We are planning a road trip this spring to the East Coast. Looking forward to using our trailer lots, just as we did last year.
Jim

Old 03-07-2015, 06:56 AM   #17

Manitoba
Registry
Hi Jim, welcome back looking forward to seeing you again. You should update your profile, it says your still in the market.

Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manitoba Jim View Post
Rick. We will be coming again this year. Last year was our first year, both as owner of a FG trailer as well as the meet. We are planning a road trip this spring to the East Coast. Looking forward to using our trailer lots, just as we did last year.
Jim
Old 03-08-2015, 07:46 AM   #18

Name: Diane
Trailer: 19' 2002 Scamp
Minnesota
Registry
Send a message via AIM to Diane R.
We are looking forward to attending this year for the first time!
Old 03-08-2015, 08:23 PM   #19

Manitoba
Registry
Hi Diane, I think you will be the first Uhaul to ever attend our Rally. Looking forward to seeing you in August.

Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane R. View Post
We are looking forward to attending this year for the first time!
Old 03-16-2015, 12:27 PM   #20

Name: Robert
Trailer: Surf-Side
Manitoba
The winter has flown and it is only a few weeks until April 6 and the day for making reservations. We have never done that before decided that we needed to check on how to do it knowing that we would need to make an account. We learned that Manitoba Provincial Parks website is undergoing maintenance tomorrow and account holders are asked to refresh and confirm their account info before March 20. New accounts are to be set up by March 20. Just thought that I would let folks know in case this was new info to them.
Old 03-16-2015, 12:36 PM   #21

Manitoba
Registry
Hi Robert, thanks for the update I was just going to make mention of that. You beat me to it.

Thanks
Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob in Mb View Post
The winter has flown and it is only a few weeks until April 6 and the day for making reservations. We have never done that before decided that we needed to check on how to do it knowing that we would need to make an account. We learned that Manitoba Provincial Parks website is undergoing maintenance tomorrow and account holders are asked to refresh and confirm their account info before March 20. New accounts are to be set up by March 20. Just thought that I would let folks know in case this was new info to them.
Old 04-04-2015, 08:39 AM   #22

Manitoba
Registry
It is once again time to book your campsite for the Manitoba Fiberglass and Vintage Camper Rally

Here are the instructions I got from the Parks website.

2015 Provincial Park Campsite Reservations

Dear Campsite Customer:

Welcome to another season of camping in campsites, cabins, yurts andgroup use in Manitoba’s provincial parks! We’d like to bring someimportant information to your attention.

Campsite Reservations open Monday April 6, 2015 at 7:00a.m.

In order to streamline ourreservation operations and increase efficiencies, while still offering you theopportunity to avoid the summer rush, campsite reservations begin on April 6,on-line or phone in starting 7:00 a.m.

On-line reservation services will remain available 7days a week, 24 hours a day.

For on-line reservations, please take a moment toconfirm your on-line User ID and password prior to April 2. If youhave forgotten your password, or need assistance prior to April 2, pleasecontact our Call Centre by calling 204-948-3333 (in Winnipeg) or 1-888-482-2267toll-free. For “Reservation Opening Day” only, (April 6, 2015) CallCentre services will be available starting at 7:00 a.m.

Walk-in reservations and in-person payment arrangementsavailable at 200 Saulteaux Crescent Only.

Walk-inservices for reservations and in-person payment arrangements will be offeredfor those customers that require walk-in services. This support is availableduring normal business hours Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.at 200 Saulteaux Crescent. Walk-in reservations for all campsites(except Birds Hill Provincial Park which we are now accepting) will begin on Monday,April 6th at 8:30 am.

Once you book your siteplease Email me your site number, names of everyone coming, year make and modelof your camper so I can set it up for the trailer tour.

Rick Mooyman

rick.mooyman@shaw.ca
Old 04-04-2015, 04:53 PM   #23

Name: Roland
Trailer: 1973 Trillium 13ft
Manitoba
Registry
Thanks for the update Rick....Im back from three separate road trips for work, hope to have some time and able to give you a hand now! Almost time to uncover the Trillium and get her cleaned up!
Old 04-04-2015, 08:48 PM   #24

Manitoba
Registry
Ya if only the weather would warm up so I can get some work done on the Boler. Got my new wheels. And have my new axle ordered.
Old 04-06-2015, 07:18 AM   #25

Name: Anita & Ken
Trailer: 1975 Boler, tow vehicle is 2007 Silverado
Manitoba
Hi Rick:
Just completed registration Storgards are in Bay 11 Site 22E -- looking forward to seeing everybody again.
Old 04-06-2015, 07:29 AM   #26

Name: Adrian
Trailer: 2007 Escape 5.0
Manitoba
Hi Rick

Sent you a PM, I am in site 16

Adrian

Sent from my iPad using Fiberglass RV
Old 04-06-2015, 09:34 AM   #27

Name: Luc
Trailer: Ventura 400
Manitoba
Registry
Hi Rick, got my same site, A06.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Fiberglass RV mobile app
Old 04-06-2015, 11:56 AM   #28

Trailer: 2005 13 ft Scamp / 2004 Honda Odyssey
Fred and I have G10 again for four nights.

Tags
rally, vin