MB 2015, Aug. 14-16: 6th Annual Manitoba Fiberglass and Vintage Camper Rally - Page 6 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive)
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-13-2015, 08:38 PM   #101

Trailer: Trillium 13 ft
Registry
Good luck with the truck Adrian!
Roland
Old 08-13-2015, 08:41 PM   #102

Registry
Just got back to Winnipeg and now off to St Malo but I will monitor this forum from the rally incase there are any last minute questions.
��
Roland and Noella
Old 08-16-2015, 11:05 AM   #103

Registry
Another Great Year!

Thanks to all that attended the Manitoba Rally. ...looks like it could be another record year😃

And thanks to all the brave souls who managed our heat wave this year!

Will try and get a few pictures on....enjoy the summer and as always if there are any questions or suggestions on how to improve the event Rick and I welcome them.

Roland
Roland H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 06:11 PM   #104

Trailer: 1974 Boler 1300
Great weekend everyone!

Nice to see a a lot of new campers this year.

Just did a walk around the grounds and looks like there are still 11 of us staying another night.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Fiberglass RV mobile app
Jayson Wall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 07:40 PM   #105

Trailer: 1971 Boler
Registry
Hi guys, GREAT weekend. Got home and unpacked the car and now get to relax.

We ended up with 60 campers. Was nice to see so many friends and new friends. We are getting bigger every year.

Thanks to all of you for your generation donations to help cover the costs of the rally. We made enough to cover our costs and have enough to cover most of next years initial costs. Next year we will do the same thing and will be nice to cover the next years costs up front rather than wondering if there will be enough to cover them.

I spoke to LouAnne and she thought it was a good idea, that we would hold some cash back for the next few years and when we get enough to cover the cost of a dining tent we will purchase one of our own.

I will post some pics once I can get a hold of Shirley's phone and then post them.

Thanks to all that helped with the event and thanks to all that attended. We need to get all the Fiberglass we can back on the road and heading to Rallies. I hear of so many being used as storage sheds when someone should be restoring them and going camping or as Kimberly says "Glamping".

Rick
Rick Mooyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 04:10 PM   #106

Name: Glenn
Trailer: Boler
Manitoba
2015, Aug. 14-16: 6th Annual Manitoba Fiberglass and Vintage Camper Rally

My apologies if any of you were looking for video on the news.... Bit of miscommunication within our ranks, caused the item never to make the show. All is not lost though, it has found its home on the World Wide Web
http://winnipeg.ctvnews.ca/video?cli...ylistPageNum=1

Humpty

Sent from my iPhone using Fiberglass RV
Humpty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 04:36 PM   #107

Name: Diane
Trailer: 19' 2002 Scamp
Minnesota
Registry
Send a message via AIM to Diane R.
David and I enjoyed meeting new people and seeing 'new to us' campers. Great weekend.
Diane R. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 04:56 PM   #108

Registry
Thanks for the update Glenn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humpty View Post
My apologies if any of you were looking for video on the news.... Bit of miscommunication within our ranks, caused the item never to make the show. All is not lost though, it has found its home on the World Wide Web
Extended: Celebrating the boler at camper rally | CTV Winnipeg News

Humpty

Sent from my iPhone using Fiberglass RV
Old 08-17-2015, 04:57 PM   #109

Registry
Thanks for coming and bringing your unique style of entertainment, it was enjoyed by many.

Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane R. View Post
David and I enjoyed meeting new people and seeing 'new to us' campers. Great weekend.

Tags
rally, vin