TN 2015, Oct 1-4: LBL Fall Rally - Dover, TN - Page 4 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive)
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 09-23-2015, 11:36 AM   #61

Trailer: 1989 Scamp 13 ft
Group Photo

Steve and Betty will be taking the group photo on Friday at 1:00pm. Everyone is invited to be in the photo. Pets are welcome also. Copies of the photo along with an index containing the names of the participants will be available for $2 each. Purchase is strictly optional. I would like for everyone to be in the photo whether you plan to buy one or not. Thanks - Dennis.
DENNIS ARCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 04:25 PM   #62

Name: Chuck
Trailer: Flagstaff
Missouri
Carol & Chuck McCullough are on Shortleaf # 343 on 09/29/15 for 5 nights. Looking forward to this trip. Hopefully we won't be asked to leave on 10/01 like 2 years ago.
CMCcul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 01:27 PM   #63

Name: Kathy
Trailer: Oliver Elite II (had Casita SD, Bigfoot 21FB, & Lil Snoozy)
Kentucky
We had reserved Dogwood #10 which has all utilities (including sewer); however, we had to cancel about an hour ago. It's a great spot if anyone wants is...same one we had last year. Hope you have a great rally!
Kentucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 01:48 PM   #64

Name: Candace
Trailer: looking again
Tennessee
We certainly enjoyed meeting you, Cindy, the boys and the rest of the Fiberglass campers yesterday. The hospitality and generosity was fabulous. Thanks so much! Maybe next year we'll be in 1 of those nice sites at the LBL rally ourselves !
rvingft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 01:50 PM   #65

Tennessee
Am really glad you made it Troy ! What an adorable Burro you have! Thanks so much for the apples too
Old 10-04-2015, 01:58 PM   #66

Tennessee
Thank you so much for posting here the details and for whomever posted a mention on the Casita Owners FB group. In a world of TMI, I was able to cut & paste the details to my Google calendar 6 months ago, so we could make the short trip over yesterday. It was pricelss to be able to walk in, see, touch, feel and even sit down and talk with owners of the different brands, sizes and configurations. There really isn't anywhere else -- online or in person - where a fiberglass wannabe could have that much valuable information available to help in the research process. And to be welcomed to join the potluck where we ate with the owners to glean even more knowledge was very special. Thank you much Dennis & Suzie, Larry & Cindy, Floyd and all the other owners who generously opened their campers to share their passion - we really appreciate it.
Old 10-04-2015, 06:50 PM   #67

Name: Maynard and Jacquie
Trailer: Casita
Tennessee
Registry
We got back home this evening safely. Rally was great and we hated to see it end. Dennis, you did an excellent job hosting the rally. We look forward to coming back next year. Great group of people.
Skytalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 11:21 PM   #68

Name: Dean
Kentucky
Registry
Hi to All LBL Fall Rally Attendees,

Laura and I attended the Rally on Saturday, spent the night Saturday night in one of the primitive cabins, and returned home today. We are newbies to the RV community. This was our first rally. I have been leaning toward a small trailer to get us started. My infatuation with FG rigs only intensified after having the chance to attend this rally. The opportunity to attend the Open House, visit, make friends, participate in the Pot Luck, and sit around camp fires was wonderful. The hospitality, wisdom, and positive energy was truly appreciated.

Thanks to All,

Dean and Laura
DeanCHS1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 07:26 AM   #69

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Dean/Laura,

It was nice meeting you and your wife. I found it invigorating and fascinating Saturday night around John and Mary's campfire to feel the "energy" of two new couples: one wanting a FG camper and the other- Gary/Irma- and their enthusiasm with the U-Haul they just recently purchased. (not to mention that hot '55 Chevy PU he was pulling it with!! )

Maybe you guys wont have to wait a couple of years to join the FG fun.
Darral T. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 05:03 PM   #70

Name: Troy
Trailer: Burro 13'
Kentucky
Had a great time, met some really good new friends and caught up with some really great old friends. Thanks to all the people who showed up that made it worth going to especially the ones that made it happen in the first place.
Troy Hawkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 09:32 PM   #71

Trailer: 2005 16 ft Scamp Side Dinette and 2005 Fleetwood (Coleman) Taos pop-up / 2004 Dodge Dakota QuadCab and 2008 Subaru Outback
Registry
Another great rally Dennis! Thanks for organizing this every year.
Really enjoyed the special wine from Suger and Adrian, and the waffles by Bernie, and getting to see old and new friends.

John and Marilyn
radar1-scamping.blogspot.com
Radar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 04:22 PM   #72

Name: Chuck
Trailer: Flagstaff
Missouri
LBL Fall Rally 2015

Dennis asked me to do a you tube video. While I take a lot of pictures I'm not a artistic video editor. I hope this video shows some of the fun we had. Thanks to Dennis & Susie Archer.
https://youtu.be/8ePdlpYwIcc
CMCcul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 05:00 PM   #73

Name: Doug
Trailer: Scamp 16 ft.
Missouri
LBL video

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMCcul View Post
Dennis asked me to do a you tube video. While I take a lot of pictures I'm not a artistic video editor. I hope this video shows some of the fun we had. Thanks to Dennis & Susie Archer.
https://youtu.be/8ePdlpYwIcc
What a fun and fine video. We were at Kentucky Lake just weeks before this event. We plan on being there next year for SURE.
Flyboyscamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 05:13 PM   #74

Trailer: Palomino Pony Pop-up
Great job, Dennis! We had a lovely time.
Thank you for all the hard work! Lynne and David
lynne r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 05:53 PM   #75

Name: Ray
Trailer: 2017 Scamp 16 Deluxe
Missouri
Ditto, Dennis.
Nice job!

Good to see old friends again and make some new friends.

As a bonus, I learned a few things again this year. 😉

Ray (& Francie)

Sent from my iPad using Fiberglass RV
rdickens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 06:52 AM   #76

Name: Carl
Florida
What a great Rally! Kathie, Byron & Carl had a wonderful time. Counting the days to next year.
cvik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 08:51 AM   #77

Name: Corky
Trailer: 2014 Scamp 16ft.
Illinois
Darral you were right when off the jacks ac worked okay. Dennis what a great rally thank you and all who made the rally so great.
Courtland PieperCo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 09:30 AM   #78

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Thanks Corky. Glad it worked out. That's another HUGE benefit to rallies. Helping each other!

We thank both Dennis AND Suzie for this rally as I know they put alot of time, money, and effort into it. I hope they continue it MANY years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtland PieperCo View Post
Darral you were right when off the jacks ac worked okay. Dennis what a great rally thank you and all who made the rally so great.
Darral T. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 10:46 AM   #79

Trailer: Casita Liberty Deluxe 17 ft
Thank you so much for all the effort put into the rally. Dennis and Suzy are really appreciated. Still talking about how much fun it was. Steve and Kathy
steve w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 12:57 PM   #80

Name: Gary
Trailer: Alto by Safari Condo
Illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve w View Post
Thank you so much for all the effort put into the rally. Dennis and Suzy are really appreciated. Still talking about how much fun it was. Steve and Kathy
Yeah, the 2016 LBL Rally was a lot of fun, too!
GaryM is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fall, rally