TN 2015, Oct 1-4: LBL Fall Rally - Dover, TN - Page 5 - Fiberglass RV

Old 09-21-2015, 10:23 PM   #57

Name: Gary
Trailer: Alto by Safari Condo
Illinois
Wink Better late than never?

I thought I had posted our site number earlier this year, but it's not here. Gary and Marsha McCray booked site 318 for 9/29 for 5 nights in Piney, Short Leaf. I think it's the same site we had last year, but we're leaving our tent home!

Old 09-22-2015, 05:04 PM   #58

Name: Dennis
Trailer: 2011 Scamp 16 SD
Tennessee
You must be getting old or smelled too much formaldehyde in your new trailer. You did post because I have you on list. Dennis.

Old 09-23-2015, 08:44 AM   #59

Name: Troy
Trailer: Burro 13'
Kentucky
If I show up on Wednesday . What are the odds I can get a spot. It will be a last minute thing because of some things going on at work.
Old 09-23-2015, 12:25 PM   #60

Tennessee
Minnesota Bernie's delicious waffles!

My good friend Minnesota Bernie will be bringing his commercial waffle machine. On Friday at 8:00am at the morning coffee, the first 60 people will get FREE waffles along with FREE coffee. Thanks Bernie for supporting our rally. Dennis.
Old 09-23-2015, 12:36 PM   #61

Tennessee
Group Photo

Steve and Betty will be taking the group photo on Friday at 1:00pm. Everyone is invited to be in the photo. Pets are welcome also. Copies of the photo along with an index containing the names of the participants will be available for $2 each. Purchase is strictly optional. I would like for everyone to be in the photo whether you plan to buy one or not. Thanks - Dennis.
Old 09-25-2015, 05:25 PM   #62

Name: Chuck
Trailer: Flagstaff
Missouri
Carol & Chuck McCullough are on Shortleaf # 343 on 09/29/15 for 5 nights. Looking forward to this trip. Hopefully we won't be asked to leave on 10/01 like 2 years ago.
Old 09-29-2015, 02:27 PM   #63

Name: Kathy
Trailer: 2017 Lil' Snoozy (had Casita SD, Bigfoot 21FB, & Oliver Elite II)
Kentucky
We had reserved Dogwood #10 which has all utilities (including sewer); however, we had to cancel about an hour ago. It's a great spot if anyone wants is...same one we had last year. Hope you have a great rally!
Old 10-04-2015, 02:48 PM   #64

Name: Candace
Trailer: Tiffin Allegro Bay
Tennessee
We certainly enjoyed meeting you, Cindy, the boys and the rest of the Fiberglass campers yesterday. The hospitality and generosity was fabulous. Thanks so much! Maybe next year we'll be in 1 of those nice sites at the LBL rally ourselves !
Old 10-04-2015, 02:50 PM   #65

Tennessee
Am really glad you made it Troy ! What an adorable Burro you have! Thanks so much for the apples too
Old 10-04-2015, 02:58 PM   #66

Tennessee
Thank you so much for posting here the details and for whomever posted a mention on the Casita Owners FB group. In a world of TMI, I was able to cut & paste the details to my Google calendar 6 months ago, so we could make the short trip over yesterday. It was pricelss to be able to walk in, see, touch, feel and even sit down and talk with owners of the different brands, sizes and configurations. There really isn't anywhere else -- online or in person - where a fiberglass wannabe could have that much valuable information available to help in the research process. And to be welcomed to join the potluck where we ate with the owners to glean even more knowledge was very special. Thank you much Dennis & Suzie, Larry & Cindy, Floyd and all the other owners who generously opened their campers to share their passion - we really appreciate it.
Old 10-04-2015, 07:50 PM   #67

Name: Maynard and Jacquie
Trailer: Casita
Tennessee
Registry
We got back home this evening safely. Rally was great and we hated to see it end. Dennis, you did an excellent job hosting the rally. We look forward to coming back next year. Great group of people.
Old 10-05-2015, 12:21 AM   #68

Name: Dean
Trailer: Casita
Kentucky
Registry
Hi to All LBL Fall Rally Attendees,

Laura and I attended the Rally on Saturday, spent the night Saturday night in one of the primitive cabins, and returned home today. We are newbies to the RV community. This was our first rally. I have been leaning toward a small trailer to get us started. My infatuation with FG rigs only intensified after having the chance to attend this rally. The opportunity to attend the Open House, visit, make friends, participate in the Pot Luck, and sit around camp fires was wonderful. The hospitality, wisdom, and positive energy was truly appreciated.

Thanks to All,

Dean and Laura
Old 10-05-2015, 08:26 AM   #69

Name: Darral
Trailer: Scamp Standard 13' 2010
Tennessee
Dean/Laura,

It was nice meeting you and your wife. I found it invigorating and fascinating Saturday night around John and Mary's campfire to feel the "energy" of two new couples: one wanting a FG camper and the other- Gary/Irma- and their enthusiasm with the U-Haul they just recently purchased. (not to mention that hot '55 Chevy PU he was pulling it with!! )

Maybe you guys wont have to wait a couple of years to join the FG fun.
Old 10-05-2015, 06:03 PM   #70

Name: Troy
Trailer: Burro 13'
Kentucky
Had a great time, met some really good new friends and caught up with some really great old friends. Thanks to all the people who showed up that made it worth going to especially the ones that made it happen in the first place.

Tags
fall, rally