2015 Alberta Omelette - Fall
September is the time the days become shorter and the leaves begin to change color, but it signals that time of year for the Annual Alberta Fall
This year the location is the High Eagle RV Resort at Rosebud Alberta High Eagle RV Park - Rosebud, Alberta
(108 km North East of Calgary, 166 km South east of Red Deer, 220 km North of Lethbridge and 314 km South of Edmonton)
Located on the south side of Rosebud, this campground features:
* very clean washrooms with coin operated showers
* 30 Amp power for those electric heaters
(for those with 15 amp plugs please bring your adapter)
* Water to each site (sorry no dump station on site)
* Pets welcome (must be on leash at all times)
Date is Sept 17-20 (I have our area booked from Thursday to Sunday, come early but I am sure most will not be arriving until Friday evening)
The rate is $35 per night, Please register directly with the RV Park by calling the campground in the link attached, call early to reserve your spot.
Make sure you reserve your spot at the campground as the campground will fill up.This weekend is also the opening of the latest play at the Rosebud Theater, if you are interested in taking in the play also purchase your tickets early as it will be sold out.
This event will be casual with limited events organized,
* no pot luck, maybe a beer/wine exchange on the Friday night
* open trailer tours on Saturday afternoon
* "Dinner on a stick" on Saturday night followed by the musical interlude of all you talented musicians. (Dinner on a stick is bring whatever you want to cook and eat around the campfire, we will have a fire going for cooking hot dogs, etc.)
Anyone who wants to organize any activities please step forward.