One month left until the rally!
For those I have not met as of yet my name is Roland Hoffman and along with my wife Noella we are co hosts of the rally with Rick and Shirley.
There will be more information to come but for those who are first time and/or returning rally people here is a general outline of what you can expect:
Rick and Shirley are at site F4
Roland and Noella at site G10
* Friday evening will be registration
at Ricks site, 5.00 per person.
* Fire and Meet & Greet to follow in the evening on Friday and Saturday at Ricks site.
* Bring your lawn chair, instruments and voices as the Meet & Greet always has music going on!
* Saturday morning is free pancake breakfast.
* Saturday afternoon is the trailer tour
, always a hi-lite!
* Saturday dinner is pot luck, just bring your favourite dish in shareable quantities and thats it!....along with your own plate, fork/knife! This is another hi-lite with a huge variety of food.
* Sunday is saying goodbye to all the new friends and packing up OR stay as long as you like.
Hope that helps a little and as always just ask if there are any questions.