ON 2016, July 8-10: Ontario bolerama 2016 - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 01-01-2016, 09:25 AM   #15

Name: Rick
Trailer: 1971 Boler 13' / 2013 Ford Escape
Manitoba
Registry
Hi there. There is a Rally the 3rd weekend of August 2016. It is at St Malo Provincial Park 45 minutes south of Winnipeg. http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...tml#post564937

The Original Boler manufacturing site in now a bridge over the railway tracks and the second site is still there for viewing of the outside of the building. The plans for that are for the 50th Anniversary which is in early planning by Ian and I for the summer of 2018.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikmay View Post
Ian I thought I had read that there might be a ralley in Manitoba sometime this year a visit to the original boler manafacturing site , something the east coast bolers have done a few times with a ralley in Earlton Ont. I would defenetly try to get the HC1 there

Old 01-01-2016, 09:50 AM   #16
Commercial Member

Name: Mike
Trailer: Boler13/trillium4500/buro13
Ontario
Hey Rick I think 2018 would give suficiant time to maybe plan a massive ralley to celebrate the 50th aniversary of the boler. I will talk to Fred at this years eastern bolerama to see if we can maybe meld the two ralleys together . We've had two sucsessful ralleys to Earlton that Fred has organized and he may be willing to do this .

Old 01-01-2016, 09:53 AM   #17

Manitoba
Registry
That would be awesome. Lets say in touch about this.

Rick

Quote:
Hey Rick I think 2018 would give suficiant time to maybe plan a massive ralley to celebrate the 50th aniversary of the boler. I will talk to Fred at this years eastern bolerama to see if we can maybe meld the two ralleys together . We've had two sucsessful ralleys to Earlton that Fred has organized and he may be willing to do this .
Old 01-01-2016, 10:04 AM   #18

Name: Roy
Trailer: 1972 boler American and 1979 Trillium 4500
Ontario
Mike and Rick,
I'm not sure how 2018 times out. I recall Fred did the road trips on 5 year anniversaries.

Jim,
I've got a major project to finish on my computers before the start of the work year. If no one has made the appropriate posts by the time I finish it, I will see what I can do then.
Old 01-01-2016, 10:33 AM   #19
Commercial Member

Ontario
Hey Roy you are right on the 5 year year interval which was supposed to be last year so we are overdue . I think with a ralley in southern Manitoba or close to Ontario it could be in reach of many from eastern and western Canada and a lot of mid and northern US .This could be part of the July bolerama or it could be separate as well as separate from the western bolerama. I know nothing of the Manitoba area as far as camping facilities and amenities but I think Rick or Ian could find something that could support possibly the largest fg ralley ever held( not putting any pressure on you guys just talking for now but maybe we can make this work).
Old 01-01-2016, 10:41 AM   #20

Manitoba
Registry
I actually do have a site in mind and will be checking it out in the spring once the snow clears. Ian and I will be working with all 3 levels of Government later this year as we get more into the planning of the 2018 50th Anniversary of the Boler.

Quote:
Hey Roy you are right on the 5 year year interval which was supposed to be last year so we are overdue . I think with a ralley in southern Manitoba or close to Ontario it could be in reach of many from eastern and western Canada and a lot of mid and northern US .This could be part of the July bolerama or it could be separate as well as separate from the western bolerama. I know nothing of the Manitoba area as far as camping facilities and amenities but I think Rick or Ian could find something that could support possibly the largest fg ralley ever held( not putting any pressure on you guys just talking for now but maybe we can make this work).
Old 01-01-2016, 05:59 PM   #21

Name: james
Trailer: Boler 1984
Ontario
[QUOTE=Roy in to

Jim,
I've got a major project to finish on my computers before the start of the work year. If no one has made the appropriate posts by the time I finish it, I will see what I can do then.[/QUOTE]

Hi Roy and happy new year to you guys.
After all the high jacking of this thread for no known reason, I won't be posting for Fred in the future. This guy is totally juvenile.

Sent from my iPad using Fiberglass RV
Old 01-01-2016, 09:16 PM   #22
Commercial Member

Ontario
Hey James maybe you can clarify your remark on who'se juvenile behaviour you speak of ,maybe it's me or maybe I'm missing something as almost every post I have made does have bolerama mentioned in it. I am one of the largest supporters of bolerama and try to mention it in other posts whenever possible.sometimes in the flow of a thread other members ask questions and I or others feel inclined to answer as I don't think we could start a thread for every question .James maybe there is some miscommunication on my part and you are referring to something else on your remark and I apologize but please let's not resort to name calling . Even the bolerama motto is not to take things to seriously
Old 01-04-2016, 10:59 AM   #23

Name: Walter
Trailer: 2002 BigFoot 17'
SW Virginia
Is there a way to register/ reserve for this rally yet?

Walt
Old 01-04-2016, 12:38 PM   #24
Commercial Member

Ontario
Walt you can call long beach conservation area and reserve a serviced site which usually fill up before the event or you can just show up for the unserviced group camping without a reservation but in either case Fred would like to know if you plan to attend. You can get the info off the bolerama . Com website
Old 01-04-2016, 01:15 PM   #25

Name: Walter
Trailer: 2002 BigFoot 17'
SW Virginia
I tried bolerama.com and just in case, Bolerama Tec | Bolerama Tec and got a Spanish language site both times.
Old 01-04-2016, 01:31 PM   #26
Commercial Member

Ontario
Sorry Walt you can just google bolerama and it should come up. You can email Fred at Dtaylor30@cogeco.com
Old 01-04-2016, 01:55 PM   #27

Name: jim
Trailer: 2016 2ndGen Escape19 Prairie Schooner pulled by 2014 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport
Pennsylvania
Registry
See post #8.....who, where, when.....
Old 01-04-2016, 07:21 PM   #28
Commercial Member

Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaltP View Post
I tried bolerama.com and just in case, Bolerama Tec | Bolerama Tec and got a Spanish language site both times.
Walt I see the problem you may be having finding the bolerama site .you must go through Google .ca and it will bring you there. Sorry for the confusion.

Tags
boler