WI 2016,June 8-12:Door County "Eggs at Egg Harbor 2" - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive)
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 07-28-2015, 02:46 PM   #1

Trailer: 1999 Scamp 13 ft and 2003 Bigfoot 17 ft (15B17CB)
2016,June 8-12:Door County "Eggs at Egg Harbor 2"

We will return to Door County to host a fiberglass trailer rally next year from June 8th to the 12th, but feel free to come earlier and/or stay later than those dates. Egg Harbor is on the bay side of the county and the campground is Egg Harbor Campground and RV Resort. Link:Door County Camping ~ Like Nothing Else - Egg Harbor Campground & RV Resort The owners, Mike and Debbie, have again been generous to offer discounted rates of $25/night for tent sites, $32 for water and electric, and $40 for full service. They will hold sites in the 300, 400, 500 areas until April 15th, 2016 and add more as needed. Map link:Site Map - Egg Harbor Campground & RV Resort Let them know you're with the Eggs at Egg Harbor rally. They should be familiar with us from the 2014 rally. Phone number 920-868-3278. Newer shower/bathhouse is in the loops we will be using, as well as an older, well- maintained facility at the office building. We will bring county guide books to the Mukwanago, WI rally in September and have a Google site for further information. Please PM us with your information (names, trailer brand/year/model, hometown) when you register. We look forward to another fun time in the "Cape Cod of the Midwest" and hope to see friends from past events as well as friends we haven't met yet. Tony and Darlene
Tony Nowak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 01:25 PM   #2

Trailer: Scamp 16 ft Side Dinette
Egg Harbor

We will try to be there!
Wayne Collins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 11:20 AM   #3

Trailer: Casita
Rally map updates for Door County

I've been watching the rally map for info on this rally for months and it just says info to come. I usually check Casita site and am glad I finally thought to check here. Update Info should be put on map. I even posed the question about this a few days ago. Now I know I should look everywhere. Thanks.
Kathi J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 03:08 PM   #4

Found out there are two different maps one here and one on Casita forum. I thought they had been consolidated, but I am wrong. I will remember to check both sites for rallies in case they are only posted on one.

Is early June still pretty cold in upper WI? Or does it just depend on which year and different all the time? I know swimming in Lake Michigan is ALWAYS cold.
Kathi J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 08:05 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathi J View Post
Found out there are two different maps one here and one on Casita forum. I thought they had been consolidated, but I am wrong. I will remember to check both sites for rallies in case they are only posted on one.

Is early June still pretty cold in upper WI? Or does it just depend on which year and different all the time? I know swimming in Lake Michigan is ALWAYS cold.
Kathi, The Weather Channel shows average high as 73 and low as 53. I like those conditions, but two years ago (rally) I think it was several degrees cooler.
We will have a Google link in the next month or so. If you've never been there, it is worth the trip. If you have been I don't have to encourage you!
Old 11-08-2015, 08:17 PM   #6

Name: Jen
Trailer: 2008 13ft Scamp 2nd owner
Wisconsin
Registry
Absolutely!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Nowak View Post
If you have been I don't have to encourage you!
You've got that right!
jalanjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 10:52 AM   #7

Trailer: 2006 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe
Eggs at Egg Harbor web site

Hi All,
The website is up and ready to view. It should look v. familiar since most of it is recycled. I have listed the attendees that I know about; however, some of your information may be incomplete: arrival date, number of nights, rig, musical instruments, or crafts that you will be bringing. If you are unable to make the changes you would like, please contact me through a private message on this site. For any modifications to the schedule or suggestions,
please contact Tony first.
Thanks,
Kathy

https://sites.google.com/site/eggsateggharbor
Kathy Dalbey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 01:41 PM   #8

Trailer: Scamp 16 ft
Registry
We will be there June 9th , 10th, & 11th

Wouldn't miss the 2nd "Eggs in Egg Harbor" event.

Glad to see that Bob and Kathy Dalbey will be arriving in June 2015 just like us....I sure hate when it is the end of the year ..I make that mistake all the time.

Maybe Kathy can go into the attendees list and correct it.

We will be in site 310

Bill & Cindy

(2) Big Green Eggs for cooking..(1) Egg for camping
BillE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 04:28 PM   #9

Bill, Glad to hear you and Cindy can make it. Kathy will update the list after the holidays. June will be here before you know it!
Tony
Old 12-23-2015, 04:29 PM   #10

How fast does this park/rally fill up? I am wondering how long I can wait to decide if I am coming there to reserve a spot. Big procrastinator.
Old 12-23-2015, 06:38 PM   #11

Trailer: Scamp 16 ft
Registry
Kathi J..

It is filling up quickly...30 sites are booked already for "eggers"...there are only 130 sites total in the campground..

If you can make it... I would recommend it...google Door County Wisconsin if you have never been there...it's a unique place

https://sites.google.com/site/eggsateggharbor

(2) Big Green Eggs for cooking..(1) Egg for camping
BillE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 09:44 PM   #12

Name: Robert
Wisconsin
Hello Tony,
We are new to the site, but live in Wisconsin. We are still in the planning stages for 2016 camping trips, but are really hoping that we can make your Egg Harbor rally. We have stayed at B&B's in Door Co. in previous years, so we are aware of its beauty. This will be our first ever rally attendance and hopefully we will meet new friends and enjoy new experiences.
Bob & Ginny
Schatzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 05:24 PM   #13

Name: Pete
Trailer: 17' Casita SD
Wisconsin
Just reserved the last site in the 3,4,500 area they set aside for us, Mike said there were still others sites available at the park but they're filling up. We're 503. I've got a hitch hiker this time, my 14yr. old granddaughter will be tagging along. Since we just purchased a new 17' Casita we have room for her and the cat!!! The last one there was so much fun we can't wait for the do-over.
yyyyyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 07:55 PM   #14

Current count is about 43 units, so folks are getting excited for camping season in these parts! Today's weather sure feels like spring- mid 50s, maple syrup time soon.
Old 02-27-2016, 09:16 PM   #15

Name: Imogene
Trailer: 2013 Casita
Missouri
We are signed up and have a site. Been doing the SW thing since end of December, time to do Door County. Camped next to Pete/Jackie and also Luc at Quartzsite. Looking forward to Rally. Imogene and Carolyn from Missouri.
Imo. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 01:30 PM   #16

Trailer: 1977 Surfside TM-14
Registry
Hi Tony, registered today. I'm in the same spot as last time, T 519.

Sent from my Z730 using Fiberglass RV mobile app
Luc Riezebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 07:32 AM   #17

Trailer: 1972 Boler American
Registry
I have a conflict hope to be camping @ Egg Harbor

This year may be impossible for us as I am selling my house and need to move my workshop with no place planned as to where everything must go. I have too much stuff for any sane person but love it all! I also am a member of a Wisconsin club that has it's annual fund raiser that weekend. I would not hesitate to skip the event but I have a family member that travels from Utah to attend the fund raiser. I have to see what he plans to do before I can shift gears. Still and all I have my reservation in for the weekend.

Marty.
Marty Smiltneek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 07:00 PM   #18

Name: Ed
Iowa
We have registered with the campground to arrive on Thursday! Our first gathering! Didn't have success registering for the event.

Sent from my iPad using Fiberglass RV
Turkey Point is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 09:38 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty Smiltneek View Post
This year may be impossible for us as I am selling my house and need to move my workshop with no place planned as to where everything must go. I have too much stuff for any sane person but love it all! I also am a member of a Wisconsin club that has it's annual fund raiser that weekend. I would not hesitate to skip the event but I have a family member that travels from Utah to attend the fund raiser. I have to see what he plans to do before I can shift gears. Still and all I have my reservation in for the weekend.

Marty.
Hope it works out Marty, love to meet new folks!
Old 03-15-2016, 09:40 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkey Point View Post
We have registered with the campground to arrive on Thursday! Our first gathering! Didn't have success registering for the event.

Sent from my iPad using Fiberglass RV
Good morning Ed, glad you're coming. Just PM me your information and I'll add to Google site. Tony