AL 2016, Mar 17-20: Green Eggs & Ham VI - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 11-03-2015, 10:39 AM   #15

Name: aka Shorty
Trailer: Coach House - Class B
Any City USA
Hello all. Event moving along as planned. Stand by for the next update coming soon! Best to all. Shorty sends...

Old 11-05-2015, 06:43 AM   #16

Any City USA
Hello fellow Green Eggers!!! I come to you all with hat in hand not asking for $$$ but asking for you to consider volunteering to double up with a fellow participant on Catoma Loop during GE&H VI... Seems that we have a hand full of folks that missed snagging a site on Catoma and are relegated to Antioch loop... Although nice and quite, these folks would like to be closer to the center of activities an that's understandable. If you can find it in your plans to share your site, I would be happy to connect you with them. Let me know if you can help and be on the look out for the next update which is forth coming. As a piece of "insider" information, all is well and moving along nicely. Best to all. Shorty sends...

Old 01-19-2016, 08:30 PM   #17

Name: Linda
Trailer: 16' Scamp SD
Georgia
Registry
Hello Shorty and Jean. As it stands now I am coming in on the Friday before, 3/11-3/20. I am on site 34. I will be glad to bring my fire pit again if you still need it. Looking forward to seeing everyone and catching up.
Old 01-21-2016, 07:14 AM   #18

Any City USA
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaLee View Post
Hello Shorty and Jean. As it stands now I am coming in on the Friday before, 3/11-3/20. I am on site 34. I will be glad to bring my fire pit again if you still need it. Looking forward to seeing everyone and catching up.
LindaLee GREAT! Look forward to seeing you. Thanks so much on vol'ing to bring the fire pit again. John and Kathy Roader have the wood delivery sewed up so we should be in biz! Thanks again.
Old 02-06-2016, 03:29 PM   #19

Name: Rachel
Trailer: Lil Snoozy
Wisconsin
Hello! We are new Lil Snoozy owners and just found out about the Green Eggs rally in March, which will be our first rally ever! Since the Catoma Loop is full, do you recommend any particular sites in the Antioch loop that would be most convenient for the event? We are really excited to be attending! Thanks.
Rachel & Steve
Old 02-06-2016, 04:37 PM   #20

Trailer: Casita 17 ft Spirit Deluxe
Florida
Hi Steve & Rachel. The Antioch loop is a nice one and there are probably at least 20 fiberglass trailers in there now. It is easy enough to come over to the Catoma loop to meet folks, etc. Please email me atborderbrae@aol.com when you have a site reserved. The rally has a god mix of newbies and old hands, lots of great people and friendships waiting to happen.
Old 02-08-2016, 08:57 AM   #21

Name: john
Georgia
We are also new Snoozy owners, and just reserved for Thursday and Friday nights (can't stay Saturday night). John & Nelda
Old 02-14-2016, 11:33 AM   #22

Name: Mike
Georgia
Registry
Got my password to this site reset!!! Just booked site 112 ANTI loop. Will be there with our Snoozy, looking forward to seeing other Snoozy's in the wild!! Let me know if their is anything else we need to do!

Mike & Wendy
Old 02-15-2016, 02:35 PM   #23

Name: marvonw
Trailer: 1978 Trillium 13 ft
Great Lakes area-US
Just booked site 111. Excited about our first time at Green Eggs & Ham.

Marv. & Mary
Old 02-15-2016, 06:40 PM   #24

Name: Tim
Trailer: '88 Scamp 16, layout 4
North Florida
Alright, you talked me into it. We will be in Anti 122.
Old 02-17-2016, 07:58 AM   #25

Any City USA
Hello everyone! No I am not in prison, we have just been wading through some huge issues at my camp (all good though) and have been really short (no pun intended) on time... Well here it is, the Final GE&H Missive!!! We are almost there with approximately 90 rigs scheduled to attend!!! WOW, who knew?

Now down to business. You will receive an email no later than 17:00 hrs. (5:00 PM) today at the email that we have on file for you. If you do not receive this email we either do not have an email addy for you or the one we do have is incorrect. If you do not receive the email send me an email ASAP ( huevo_movil@yahoo.com ) and I will forward you the document. Said document will address scheduled activities and outstanding actions.

This years event is going to be a bit different as many of the previously scheduled activities are not scheduled. However this will provide more time for socializing in person. If you have any questions, comments and or concerns let either Jean or myself know ASAP. In closing travel safe; be alert; and hang in there winter is almost over!!!

Best. Shorty sends...
Old 02-22-2016, 09:55 AM   #26

Name: Linda
Trailer: 16' Scamp SD
Georgia
Registry
Catoma Loop site available. Shorty and Jean already know I will not be attending. This is to let anyone that may want it, I just cancelled my reservation, so site 034 in the Catoma Loop is available. I know you all will have a great time. Hope you get good weather this year.
Old 03-01-2016, 08:37 PM   #27

Name: marvonw
Trailer: 1978 Trillium 13 ft
Great Lakes area-US
Mary and I have musical instruments with us. Hope to do an Irish music set Thursday night (St. Patrick's Day). We could use a guitar player. We have sheet music with chords for most tunes we play.
Old 03-02-2016, 05:23 PM   #28

Any City USA
Marv that's GREAT! I'm sure a guitar picker will show up... Irish music is my favorite since I am "almost" Irish... No really... Carlos Miguel Fernandez is a "Southern Irish" name... :-0 Best. Shorty sends...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv Watson View Post
Mary and I have musical instruments with us. Hope to do an Irish music set Thursday night (St. Patrick's Day). We could use a guitar player. We have sheet music with chords for most tunes we play.