GA 2016, May 19-21 - Eggs on the Hiawassee River - Page 10 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive)
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 05-27-2016, 09:48 AM   #181

Name: John
Trailer: '71 Boler, '87 Play-Mor II
Deep South
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martins HeirCon View Post
Thanks again for putting it all together. With the sites we reserved as we left, I believe there are 17 already for next year.

And yes, I forgot to bring the cushions. Duh.

Sent from my iPhone using Fiberglass RV
Thanks Glenn...if you have someone else that wants them before I see you again you can let them have them, if not I will take them off your hands when ever we see you again...I have another project for their use (a ski trailer frame) I planned on making into a camper and hand laying fiberglass over the exterior once I get the rough frame in...if it turns out well maybe I'll figure out how make a mold of it...
Johnny M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 12:22 PM   #182

Trailer: Sold 2017 Casita SD
North Carolina
Open House

I am finally getting around to thanking John M for inviting me to the open house. He did an awesome job coordinating the rally and open house. I didn't get around to all the trailers but the ones I saw were amazing. I came there mainly to see the Casita but was surprised to find many other nice brands as well. Every one was very cordial and very enthusiastic about there brand of trailer. Of course the Oliver was the nicest and priciest but like the other brands, are very hard to find locally (NC). Some of us still have to work so traveling across the country for a used one (Escape, Bigfoot, Casita) is not an option. I have pretty much decided just to order a new Casita and will plan delivery around vacation time.
Thanks again to every one and hope to see ya'll soon in a fiberglass egg whatever it turns out to be.
John Hageman
skyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 12:51 PM   #183

Trailer: '71 Boler, '87 Play-Mor II
Deep South
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyking View Post
I am finally getting around to thanking John M for inviting me to the open house. He did an awesome job coordinating the rally and open house. I didn't get around to all the trailers but the ones I saw were amazing. I came there mainly to see the Casita but was surprised to find many other nice brands as well. Every one was very cordial and very enthusiastic about there brand of trailer. Of course the Oliver was the nicest and priciest but like the other brands, are very hard to find locally (NC). Some of us still have to work so traveling across the country for a used one (Escape, Bigfoot, Casita) is not an option. I have pretty much decided just to order a new Casita and will plan delivery around vacation time.
Thanks again to every one and hope to see ya'll soon in a fiberglass egg whatever it turns out to be.
John Hageman
John thanks for the kind words. We as many others enjoyed showing our egg camper and that to me is a large part of what the rally is all about...sharing our interest in molded fiberglass rv's with great friends and educating others new to these unique rv's and also preserving them and their history. We look forward to you joining us next May for the 2nd annul with your new camper what ever it may be!
Johnny M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 01:17 PM   #184

Name: Walter
Trailer: 2017 Escape 17B
SW Virginia
I enjoyed meeting you John and hope to do so again when you are a proud owner of your own egg. Please keep us in the loop on your progress.

Walt
Old 08-12-2016, 11:08 AM   #185

Name: Carol & Jim
Trailer: New 2015 16' Scamp
Georgia
Unhappy trip 2017 to Hiawassee

[QUOTE=Gourdamental;578032]Just reserved space A6. May 18-22.
Shelly, better check because somehow I am also reserved A-6 5/18-5/21.
Vanderscamper is offline   Reply With Quote