GA 2016, May 19-21 - Eggs on the Hiawassee River - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV

Old 03-25-2016, 12:08 PM   #29

Name: John
Trailer: Boler
Deep South
Registry
Update for Eggs on the Hiawassee River - We have 21 sites booked as of right now (Yahhh!) ; C1-C17 and A2-A5 are booked and A6-A8 are still available. The next section to be blocked for us will be on the other side of the office. You have until April 15th to call and get a site before they release the reserved blocks of sites to other campers (they are booking other campers for that weekend already in parts of the campground so if you want in our group I recommend booking now). Also, if you have already booked a site please go here and RSVP with your site # (only 6 have RSVP so far).

We need side dishes for the Fish Fry on Thursday night! The campground is providing the fish and hush puppies. Email my wife at msikes77 at gmail.com to let her know what you are bringing. The is a small kitchenette with a small stove and a half size refrigerator for our use if needed for preparing side dishes or storing cold items.

I am working on name tags and a banner for the event and I will foot the expense for those. Me and Melissa have been talking about Rally T-Shirts...we are on the fence about it so I will just put it out here and see what kind of response I get...I have a print shop so I can supply and print them but didn't know if everyone would want to pay for a shirt or not, I would do the design work so it would only be for the cost of the shirt and related printing cost. The cost of the shirt and printing would probably be around $10 depending on how many are ordered, larger sizes may be a couple dollars more.

Also, was trying to come up with ideas for Friday & Saturday so if you have any please let me know...

Old 03-25-2016, 12:24 PM   #30

Deep South
Registry
Just talked with Riverbend again and they are blocking A27-A33 which are riverside sites with water, electric, sewer & cable, and also across from these at A21-A23 next to the pavilion. If these fill up then they will move to the B section. Better get you site while you can before they fill up! FYI the riverside sites fill up quick!

Also, if you have booked a site by email you need to call them via phone with your deposit.

Old 03-25-2016, 01:06 PM   #31

Name: Shelly
Trailer: Casita LD 17'
North Carolina
Just reserved space A6. May 18-22.

Shelly
Old 03-25-2016, 03:21 PM   #32

Name: Walter
Trailer: 2002 BigFoot 17'
SW Virginia
I'll be bringing my signature dish, SUMI salad.

Walt
Old 03-25-2016, 06:00 PM   #33

Name: Lois & Denny
Trailer: Casita
Georgia
We are registered for site #A33. We are looking forward to meeting you all.

Denny & Lois
Old 03-25-2016, 11:20 PM   #34

Name: Shelly
Trailer: Casita LD 17'
North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaltP View Post
I'll be bringing my signature dish, SUMI salad.

Walt
Yippee love that salad.
Old 03-26-2016, 05:59 PM   #35

Name: Chris
Trailer: U Haul CT 13
Georgia
Registry
There are 2 U Huals and a Park Liner that are coming in to sites A30,31,32. Two of them in on Thursday and I will get there on Friday! We had C-15,16,17. So the C sites are now available for someone to get. The folks there seem to be very nice and accommodating! Looking forward to seeing you all there.
Old 03-26-2016, 08:11 PM   #36

Name: Courtney
Trailer: 1982 13ft Scamp purchased on May 2nd
Georgia
Regarding vintage of campers...our Scamp is an '82. Not sure about my folks' Casita.

Sent from my iPhone using Fiberglass RV
Old 03-28-2016, 10:03 PM   #37

Deep South
Registry
Just finished updating the roster for the rally. If my info is correct we have 24 sites reserved - 1 Boler, 7 Casitas, 2 Bigfoots, 2 Olivers, 1 Trillium, 3 U-Hauls, 3 Scamps, 1 Escape, 1 Parklliner, & 3 unknowns...if you are one of the unknowns in C5, C6 or A3 please let me know by PM or email me at johnamartin at bellsouth.net (name, site #, camper model, etc.)

To my knowledge the following 10 sites C16-C17, A7-A8, A21-23, A27-29 are still available and held by Riverside for our Rally until April 15th so don't wait until they are all gone!
Old 03-28-2016, 10:24 PM   #38

Name: Walter
Trailer: 2002 BigFoot 17'
SW Virginia
That's at least 9 different makes, an ideal rally for someone to visit and see what fg trailers are all about.

Walt
Old 03-28-2016, 11:54 PM   #39

Deep South
Registry
I agree...I really like the vintage ones myself so I hope more sign up but the newer models sure are nice too...
Old 03-29-2016, 07:11 AM   #40

Name: Lois & Denny
Trailer: Casita
Georgia
I will bring a side dish - probably Cole Slaw and perhaps potato salad.
Old 03-29-2016, 12:19 PM   #41

Deep South
Registry
Lois okay thank you!

So far here is our list of side dishes:
Walt P - sumi salad
Donna Philips - baked beans
Gary & Jona - pineapple jello, cottage cheese salad
Lois & Denny - coleslaw, potato salad
John & Melissa - squash casserole, heath candy bar cake

As of today 25 rigs so far. We have 10 sites left in the A & C sections to fill; A7, A8, A21, A22, A23, A27, A28, A29, C16, C17. I talked to Terry at Riverside and they will have to let any spaces held go to other campers come April 15th so if you want to attend this rally and be in with the other "cool kids" please call and book your site now.
Old 04-01-2016, 09:24 AM   #42

Name: Bill
Trailer: Oliver
North Carolina
Looks like another Oliver Legacy Elite II has joined the EGG crate. I will be in site A28, hopefully arriving before the fish fry on May 19th. My Oliver (Twist) is a 2016 twin bed model.

Bill