MI 2016, Sept 9-11: 5th Annual Algonac Glassic Egg Scramble - Page 4 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive)
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 09-05-2016, 10:31 AM   #61

Name: Bob Ruggles
Trailer: 2015 Escape
Michigan
Has any thought been given to recognize participants who have been married the longest, recently married, youngest, oldest, who travelled the farthest to attend, who travelled the least distance? seems like this might be interesting.
rgrugg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 10:47 AM   #62

Name: Roger
Trailer: U Hall VT
Michigan
Registry
That would be very nice to do.
Roger Kimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 11:53 AM   #63

Trailer: 2007 19 ft Escape 5.0 / 2002 GMC (1973 Boler project)
Registry
Send a message via Yahoo to Alf S.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgrugg View Post
Has any thought been given to recognize participants who have been married the longest, recently married, youngest, oldest, who travelled the farthest to attend, who travelled the least distance? seems like this might be interesting.
Hi: rgrugg... I'd qualify for the one been married most times!!! 5 at last count, but always to the same women. It's easier that way. Enjoy the rally!!!
Alf S. North shore of Lake Erie
Alf S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 10:12 AM   #64

Name: Armel
Trailer: 2000 Casita Spirit Deluxe
Ontario
Heading to Algonac

Leaving on Thursday . Can't wait we got our mugs ready. Hope I can grease the landing.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC02857.JPG   DSC02861.JPG  

DSC02862.JPG   DSC02866.JPG  

ARMEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 10:35 AM   #65
Commercial Member

Name: Mike
Trailer: Boler13/trillium4500/buro13
Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARMEL View Post
Leaving on Thursday . Can't wait we got our mugs ready. Hope I can grease the landing.
Should be a short hop across the lake for you Mel .well see you Friday as we will have to take the conventional route.
Mikmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 11:57 AM   #66

Trailer: 2007 19 ft Escape 5.0 / 2002 GMC (1973 Boler project)
Registry
Send a message via Yahoo to Alf S.
Quote:
Hi: ARMEL... Boy I bet that rig can really fly!!! You'll be there in no time too. A good landing is any one where you can use the plane again. Eh?
Wish we could make it this year but it's a "Mugs game". Alf
escape artist N.S. of Lake Erie
Alf S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 08:15 PM   #67

Trailer: U-Haul 1985
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgrugg View Post
Great idea Bob! I nominate you to be in charge of the questions!
Get with me sometime by Saturday. I can have a few prizes to award too.
Pam Garlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 08:39 PM   #68

Name: Jaynmarie
Trailer: Trillium
Michigan
Registry
I will be at site 137 with my 1978 Trillium 1300. Look forward to joining you again this year!
Jaynmarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 05:28 PM   #69

Name: carolyn
Trailer: 2005 casita sd
Michigan
Quote:
Glad there will be another Casita there, we are at 158, Casita 16 SD
garycarolyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 08:12 PM   #70

Name: Josie&Craig
Trailer: Escape 21
South Carolina
Registry
Josie,I and Skye Diva Gypsy Dog will be arriving Friday afternoon. Mis-Adventure will be residing in site 138 and will be leaving on Monday. Mis-Adventure is a 21' Escape trailer.

"Not all those who wander are lost." (J.R.R. Tolkein from Lord of the Rings..."Strider's Poem")
2yax2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 08:40 PM   #71

Trailer: 93 Burro 17 ft
I'd love to be there with all of you. Someone please send me enough money so I can retire early, and I'll drive up there! (sigh)
Mike Magee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 08:27 AM   #72

Name: DrunkCow
Trailer: 78 Trillium 1300
Michigan
Thumbs up

Hello All, new member and new to me 78 Trillium. I will be at Algonac State Park this weekend on site 6. I see there is a rally this weekend,very cool. Although I will probably not be there much during the day , I will try and walk around and maybe meet some of you.
DrunkCow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 04:22 PM   #73

Name: Philip
Trailer: Escape 13 /Hyundai Santa Fe
British Columbia
Registry
Had a fantastic time this weekend talking to so many nice folks and seeing all the different trailers.
Thank you Pam!!!
Old 09-12-2016, 06:01 PM   #74

Name: Roger
Trailer: U Hall VT
Michigan
Registry
Smile

It was so nice to see the ones I knew and to meet all the ones I had not met before, it was so wonderful, thank you Pam
Roger Kimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 06:59 PM   #75
Commercial Member

Name: Mike
Trailer: Boler13/trillium4500/buro13
Ontario
Thanks again Pam for hosting a great rally and a great weekend of weather except for the hour that mattered the most . I know you tried your best to control the weather but hey! Stuff happens . Thanks also for inviteing us to bring the HC1 prototype which I think was well received , next year I hope to have a real production model available and won't have to explain all the items I don't have . Thanks also to all the fellow campers and of course scampers for putting out a very nice pot luck dinner even under the difficult circumstances we had .
Mikmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 10:46 AM   #76

Trailer: U-Haul 1985
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikmay View Post
Thanks again Pam for hosting a great rally and a great weekend of weather except for the hour that mattered the most . I know you tried your best to control the weather but hey! Stuff happens . Thanks also for inviteing us to bring the HC1 prototype which I think was well received , next year I hope to have a real production model available and won't have to explain all the items I don't have . Thanks also to all the fellow campers and of course scampers for putting out a very nice pot luck dinner even under the difficult circumstances we had .
Yeah, mother nature was in a bad mood for an hour!! But I'm already inquiring for the pavilion next year so we can reserve it !
I really enjoyed your tour! And I was so involved in looking at it all, that I forgot to take photos of the inside! I have had many people mention how much they liked seeing it.
9-14 Edit - There is a great group of photos on the FB Algonac site. I'll try to bring them over to this thread too
Pam Garlow is offline   Reply With Quote