OH 2017, Sep 27-Oct 1: 13th Annual Ohio Fall Gathering - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-18-2017, 01:22 PM   #1

Name: Sandy
Trailer: 2012 Viewfinder
Ohio
2017, Sep 27-Oct 1: 13th Annual Ohio Fall Gathering

Please join us for our 13th Annual Ohio Fall Gathering at CAESAR CREEK STATE PARK in SW Ohio, near the junction of I-71 & State Rt. 73. Official rally dates are: Wednesday, Sept. 27th, arrival, and Sunday, Oct. 1, departure, but feel free to come sooner or stay later. NOTHING IS MANDATORY. YOU WILL NOT BE PRESSURED TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY ACTIVITY!! Come as a stranger and leave as family!! We have LOTS of Casita models, some Scamps, and many other models of campers, large & small, that typically come. ALL campers welcome! Pets are allowed on all campsites, but have had several requests that pets not be brought to the group meals. This is within driving distance of LOTS of places to go visit.

AS SOON AS YOU BOOK, PLEASE SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE THROUGH THIS SITE, WITH YOUR SITE NUMBER, DATES OF ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE, AND YOUR PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS SO I CAN BE SURE YOUR RECEIVE ALL UPDATES.

IF ANYONE WANTS TO COME JUST TO LOOK AT CAMPERS, PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE ME THROUGH THIS SITE AND GIVE ME YOUR PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS, YOUR HOME ADDRESS, & PHONE NUMBER. I WILL THEN SEND YOU INFO ON WHEN YOU MAY TOUR THE CAMPERS DURING THE RALLY. YOU WILL HAVE TO BE REGISTERED (NO CHARGE) IN ORDER TO TOUR. I WILL MAKE YOU A NAME BADGE WHICH WILL GIVE YOU ACCESS.

Don’t forget to use your Senior passes, etc. for a discount if you qualify. Reserve @ https://www.reserveamerica.com/ or call: 1-866-OHIOPARKS.

The group “dining and activities area” will be behind sites 233-234. We are in the same loop as last year, sites 202-287. Sites on the campground map that have a half-moon shape are only 20 amp electric. If you camp on sites 245-282, there is a small path between sites 270-271 & 257-258, shown on the attached map, that cuts thru to the group meals. If it rains, it will be quite muddy thru there, as it is a heavily wooded area so sun doesn’t dry it up fast. These are very large sites, and will be quite a distance to walk to the group functions if you don’t book early! Sites are booking up fast, so don’t wait to book!

Wednesday evening will just be a light snack night to get acquainted.

Thursday evening we will have soup and snacks night.

We love having campfires every evening, and designate Friday evening as “campfire meal night”. It is fun to use pie irons, & to grill hot dogs, hamburgers, etc.

We have a BIG group potluck breakfast on Sat. morning. Sat. evening is our final group potluck meal. As we get closer to the rally, I will send out sign-up sheets and lots more suggestions and info for the meals. This isn’t set in concrete, and I welcome all suggestions!

I would love to hear from any of you if you are interested in holding any type of activities that you would be willing to be in charge of , like exercise group, group hikes, arts and crafts, demos for iron pot cooking, line dancing, playing an instrument by the campfire, etc. Don’t be shy! If you play a banjo, guitar, or any instrument, we would love for you to bring it to our evening campfires & play for us!

Please do NOT post your personal info OR MINE on any web site for security reasons!
I keep a list of which sites people are on. If you want near a friend, let me know. FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS! Can’t wait to see everyone again!

Sandy, Rally coordinator
Attached Thumbnails
our rally loop.jpg  
Sandy W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 09:29 AM   #2

Ohio
13th Annual Ohio Fall Gathering

Sites are booking up fast. These sites are large, so it is a bit of a walk to get to main activities area if you book far away from it. When you book a site, please send me your names & sites numbers, and the dates you will arrive and depart.

If you private message me, please give me your email address so I can email you back. I don't get a chance to check the forums real often. I can email you from my cell phone. I will include my personal email and cell phone number when I reply to you.

Thanks,
Sandy
Old 07-09-2017, 08:39 PM   #3

Name: Linda
Trailer: Casita
South Carolina
Ohio Fall Gathering

We signed up for a campsite at the rally and sent you a PM with the info you requested. However, I wasn't able to send our email address because it wouldn't allow me to include a link. I did send phone numbers.
yoho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 10:10 AM   #4

Trailer: Casita 17 ft Spirit Deluxe 2007
I am really looking forward to the upcoming Ohio rally. It will be great to see old friends and meet new ones.

I don't know how many folks from this site attend the get together, but if anyone here attends and happens to have sites 250 or 271 reserved, could you please send Sandy, the rally host, a private message.

Thanks, Terry
Terry R. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 02:05 PM   #5

Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry R. View Post
I am really looking forward to the upcoming Ohio rally. It will be great to see old friends and meet new ones.

I don't know how many folks from this site attend the get together, but if anyone here attends and happens to have sites 250 or 271 reserved, could you please send Sandy, the rally host, a private message.

Thanks, Terry
Thanks, Terry,
We now have several sites unaccounted for that are booked for the dates of our rally: 239, 250, 260, 267, 271, 276, 280, 283. Will whoever booked those sites please send me a pm to let me know which one is yours, & include your phone number & email address in the pm please. I am getting ready to send out rally updates, and need to be sure everyone is included! PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY OF YOUR PRIVATE INFO ON THIS SITE! Sandy W
Old 08-17-2017, 05:09 PM   #6

Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy W View Post
Thanks, Terry,
We now have several sites unaccounted for that are booked for the dates of our rally: 239, 250, 267, 271, 276, 283. Will whoever booked those sites please send me a pm to let me know which one is yours, & include your phone number & email address in the pm please. I am getting ready to send out rally updates, and need to be sure everyone is included! PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY OF YOUR PRIVATE INFO ON THIS SITE! Sandy W
NOTE: I removed 2 sites from prior post - found out who they were.
Old 08-28-2017, 06:48 PM   #7

Name: Greg
Trailer: Casita
Illinois
Ohio fall gathering

Just booked site 218. Will arrive Thurs.

Greg & Mary Miller
greg miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 04:53 AM   #8

Ohio
Fantastic. That site just cancelled. You lucked out. It is a great location-right across from group meals and activities!

Please PRIVATE MESSAGE me with your email address so I can send you updates for the rally. I will send you my private contact info.

Thanks, Sandy
Old 09-02-2017, 11:18 AM   #9

Ohio
Quote:
NOTE: I removed 2 sites from prior post - found out who they were.

Will the guests who booked site 267 please private message me with your email address so I can send you rally updates? None of these sites will allow group emails, so I send them our from Outlook instead.
Thanks, Sandy
Old 09-13-2017, 08:29 AM   #10

Ohio
Quote:
Will the guests who booked site 267 please private message me with your email address so I can send you rally updates? None of these sites will allow group emails, so I send them our from Outlook instead.
Thanks, Sandy
If you booked sites # 203, 204, 226, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250, 252, 253, 254, 255, 256, 261, 262, 264, 265, 266, 269, 271, 273, 274, 276, 283, 285, 286, please notify Sandy W asap. You can private message Sandy with your info if you prefer. Please do not post any phone numbers, email addresses, or other private info on this public post!

Getting ready to start sending out rally updates & want to be sure everyone is included!

These 20-amp sites are still available in our loop (say tent sites, but they are letting us book them): 205, 206, 242, 243, 244, 245, 263, 281, 282

Thanks, Sandy
Old 09-21-2017, 08:56 AM   #11

Ohio
URGENT!

There are only 2 sites left in our loop! Sites 206 & 282. They say tent sites, but they have 20-amp service on them. If you have booked a site, but have not yet let Sandy know, please do so right away. I am finishing up name badges, sending out updates & schedule of events, etc. Please PM Sandy with your private email address and site number so she can send you the info.If you want to tour campers, you MUST have a name badge (free). Must notify Sandy by PM with your private email address, phone #, address, & names of people who want to tour. Thanks! Sandy

Tags
ohio, sept.